|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what holiday do John and Martha bring dozens of books to study, according to her account in the book?
2. What Martha need to get from University Health Services emergency center?
(a) Anti-diarrheal medicine.
(c) Pain killers.
(d) IV fluids.
3. What made Martha the ideal test case patient for new nurses that were in the medical center?
(a) Large veins.
(b) A strange blood count.
(c) A willing attitude.
(d) High blood pressure.
4. How long does Sibyl stay with Martha in order to make sure that she is okay?
(a) One hour.
(b) One week.
(c) Two days.
(d) One day.
5. What does John decide to avoid as he is worried about his wife?
(a) Phone call.
(b) An assignment that's due.
(d) Business dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the helpful strange offer to Martha, which was exactly what she had been craving?
2. What is the condition that is suggested by the test result that Martha gets after the holiday?
3. John is gone on his ________ trip overseas when the fire in the apartment building occurs.
4. What is the area that explodes, causing a fire in the Beck's apartment building?
5. Where is the grocery store that Martha could go to located in relation to her home?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)