|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many degrees from Harvard does Martha hold, according to her account in the book?
2. Who does Martha forget about after getting to a safe place during the fire?
(b) Her rescuer.
3. Where is John when the apartment fire happens, so he knows nothing of the event?
4. What school do Martha and her husband attend, which intimidates them because of all the work they have to do?
5. What is the name of the other child that is frequently mentioned in this story?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Martha find out about her rescuer in the days to come?
2. What happens in Martha's gender seminar that causes others to find out she is pregnant?
3. How old was the girl that pulled out of daycare at the last minute, one of many happy coincidences for the Becks?
4. How many people give up their seats for Martha when she makes her way to safety, according to her account in the book?
5. At what age was Adam unable to speak, as told in the story at the start of the book?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)