|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the reason why Martha did not leave sooner than she probably should have?
(a) Katie's recital.
(b) False alarms in the past.
(c) A phone call.
(d) Her dream.
2. How many children do Martha and John have besides Adam?
3. What was the symptom that allowed Martha to discover why she had so many difficult symptoms during her pregnancy?
(a) Lack of coordination.
(b) A tumor.
(d) Low iron counts.
4. What does the person walking Martha home from class believe she is indulging in?
(a) Her husband's kindness.
(b) PhD status.
(c) Morning sickness.
(d) Her poverty.
5. What does the hospital say is the prognosis of Martha's baby after she has been checked out?
(a) The baby needs oxygen.
(b) The baby's heart is beating irregularly.
(c) The baby is deformed.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what day does Martha realize that she needs to eat or else she can not take care of Katie?
2. Where is the grocery store that Martha could go to located in relation to her home?
3. How many people give up their seats for Martha when she makes her way to safety, according to her account in the book?
4. Who comes to the rescue of Martha when she realizes the state she is in?
5. What Martha need to get from University Health Services emergency center?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)