|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What thought melted from the mind of Martha as she heard the bells that rang like the ones at Boston Commons?
2. What alerts Martha to the possibility that something might be terribly wrong with her unborn baby?
(a) Her doctor.
(b) A strange test result.
(c) A vivid dream.
(d) A psychic.
3. What school do Martha and her husband attend, which intimidates them because of all the work they have to do?
4. What Martha need to get from University Health Services emergency center?
(a) Anti-diarrheal medicine.
(b) IV fluids.
(c) Pain killers.
5. What does the person Martha interviews say that Adam wants her to stop doing?
(d) Hugging him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the symptom that allowed Martha to discover why she had so many difficult symptoms during her pregnancy?
2. At what age was Adam unable to speak, as told in the story at the start of the book?
3. How many children do Martha and John have besides Adam?
4. What does John buy at the same time that Martha is shopping for clothing?
5. What made Martha the ideal test case patient for new nurses that were in the medical center?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)