|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of person was Martha interviewing for her dissertation, a person who gave her insight into her son?
2. How many degrees from Harvard does Martha hold, according to her account in the book?
3. What does the person Martha interviews say that Adam wants her to stop doing?
(a) Hugging him.
4. Who calls later in the night and lets Martha know that her vision was not a dream?
(b) The doctor.
5. What did some of the daycare centers in the Beck's area require that parents have in order to be admitted?
(a) A larger home.
(b) A steady job.
(d) A car.
Short Answer Questions
1. The person Martha is interviewing says that Adam is hurt more by Martha being ________ than being open.
2. What did Martha find herself doing with John when she was on her own and not eating?
3. What school do Martha and her husband attend, which intimidates them because of all the work they have to do?
4. What kind of disorder does Martha have that causes her to have difficult pregnancies?
5. What had just started when Martha realizes that she has intense pregnancy symptoms?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)