|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was the girl that pulled out of daycare at the last minute, one of many happy coincidences for the Becks?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 18 months.
(d) 6 months.
2. How many children do Martha and John have besides Adam?
3. Who is the one that feels that they should name the child Adam instead of the name they'd already picked out?
4. What did Martha go into town to get when she had the incident with the moose?
(a) A new outfit.
(c) Pain killers.
(d) Pregnancy test.
5. Martha finds out that _______ knows all there is to know about children with birth defects.
Short Answer Questions
1. What center tells Martha that she will have a child with Down Syndrome, according to her account in the story?
2. What happened to Deirdre after she left this man and became pregnant?
3. Adam shows to John that ______ things always have a good side to them, according to the story.
4. Where was Martha before she comes home to her father crying about the diagnosis of Adam?
5. What does John decide to focus more on after he talks to his adviser about his dissertation?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)