|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the helpful strange offer to Martha, which was exactly what she had been craving?
(b) A new book.
(d) A babysitter.
2. What did some of the daycare centers in the Beck's area require that parents have in order to be admitted?
(a) A car.
(b) A larger home.
(d) A steady job.
3. Where does Martha go shopping for clothing that is heavier and less form fitting?
(b) New Hampshire.
4. Who calls later in the night and lets Martha know that her vision was not a dream?
(a) The doctor.
5. What did Martha go into town to get when she had the incident with the moose?
(b) Pregnancy test.
(c) A new outfit.
(d) Pain killers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many degrees from Harvard does Martha hold, according to her account in the book?
2. What kind of book is this book, as evidenced by the way the book is written and presented to the reader?
3. The person Martha is interviewing says that Adam is hurt more by Martha being ________ than being open.
4. Martha considers herself to be a _________, which is why she hasn't told anyone about her pregnancy.
5. What is the name of the other child that is frequently mentioned in this story?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)