|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What alerts Martha to the possibility that something might be terribly wrong with her unborn baby?
(a) A psychic.
(b) A vivid dream.
(c) Her doctor.
(d) A strange test result.
2. What does Martha inquire about after she feels that her baby might have troubles, according to her account in the book?
(a) More vitamins.
(c) Prenatal testing.
(d) Extra IV fluids.
3. What does Martha have to do in order to check the test that she took before the holiday?
(b) Take more vitamins.
(c) Retake the test.
(d) Exercise more.
4. Who gives Martha the message about her test results?
(a) Her doctor.
(d) Nurse practitioner.
5. In one class, a man shouted out that it was a ________ decision to abort a deformed child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name that John and Martha had first decided to call their new baby?
2. During this time, John thinks about not returning to ________ as he is tired from all that is happening.
3. Who does Deirdre say once was cruel to her, according to her account in the book?
4. What has John brought back with him when he comes home from his business trip?
5. What happened to Deirdre after she left this man and became pregnant?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)