|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Martha and John seem to fight more about their ________ structure than about other things on the holiday.
2. On what holiday do John and Martha bring dozens of books to study, according to her account in the book?
3. Who came to Deirdre's rescue when she was faced with a difficult time, as Martha is?
(a) Her mother.
(b) An old woman.
(c) No one.
(d) A friend.
4. What do John and Martha share with each other when they are talking? ___________ that happened during the pregnancy.
(a) Odd experiences.
5. Martha begins to find it easier to grieve the loss of her ________ and to accept Adam as the way he is.
(a) Normal child.
(c) School honors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Martha need to get from University Health Services emergency center?
2. Who decides to relent in the argument between John and Martha about the baby?
3. During this time, John thinks about not returning to ________ as he is tired from all that is happening.
4. Who is the one that feels that they should name the child Adam instead of the name they'd already picked out?
5. Why does Martha wake up in the middle of the night, before she and John decide to talk?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)