1. How many degrees from Harvard does Martha hold, according to her account in the book?
2. At what age was Adam unable to speak, as told in the story at the start of the book?
3. What kind of person was Martha interviewing for her dissertation, a person who gave her insight into her son?
4. What does the person Martha interviews say that Adam wants her to stop doing?
(b) Hugging him.
5. The person Martha is interviewing says that Adam is hurt more by Martha being ________ than being open.
6. Where did the Beck family go the summer before they returned to their home on the East Coast?
(a) Los Angeles.
7. What school do Martha and her husband attend, which intimidates them because of all the work they have to do?
This section contains 4,299 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)