• Martha described a time when Adam could not speak at the age of three.
• John and Martha were intimidated by the work that they have to do at Harvard.
• Martha had an undiagnosed autoimmune disorder which made her pregnancies difficult.
• Martha found out that she is pregnant again.
• Martha didn't want anyone to know at Harvard about her pregnancy.
• Martha had troubles finding a babysitter for her other child, Katie, while John would be in Asia.
• Martha could not eat while caring for Katie alone.
• A strange set of coincidences began to occur in Martha's life.
• Sibyl stayed with Martha for a while.
• John came back from Singapore, but became sick enough to need to go into the hospital.
• Martha passed out in her gender seminar.
• Martha heard stories from Deidre about her own pregnancy.
• Martha had a dream in which she...
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)