Mid-Book Test (up to Book 3, Chapters 7-10)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Where does Theodor Herzl witness the disgrace of Andrew Dreyfus?
2. What name was given to the plan of evacuating nonessential British personnel from Palestine?
3. Which European country is the first to accept Jews as "equal human beings?"
4. What is the next step the children of the Exodus pledge after the hunger strike has gone on for days?
5. What does Yakov do in retaliation of his father's death?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
This section contains 958 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)