|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes over Fort Esther when the British evacuate?
(a) The children of Gan Dafna
(b) The Arabs
(c) The United Nations
(d) The Jews
2. What does David Ben Ami's name mean?
(a) David, Son of My People
(b) David, My Love
(c) The Father of David
(d) David, Son of the Savior
3. What is the first phase of the defense of Gan Dafna?
(a) A minefield that will send the attackers back
(c) A minefield that will drive the attackers into a small area
(d) A barage of canon power
4. What sentence is passed on Dov and Akiva?
(a) They are to be killed in gas chambers
(b) They are to be released
(c) They are to be hanged
(d) They are to be shot
5. What fate does Karen learn has befallen her father?
(a) He was tortured by the Gestapo
(b) He was imprisoned for his work with the Maccabees
(c) He was taken hostage
(d) He was killed in Jerusalem
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the Arabs choose to attack Tirat Tsiv first?
2. What role does Kitty play aboard the Exodus during the hunger strike?
3. What arrangements are made for the Orthodox Jewish children who are to be sailing on the Exodus?
4. What does Ari give Zev?
5. Who is the woman who asks Jossi to marry her?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)