|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Jew was publicly humiliated after being accused of treason against France?
(a) Theodor Herzl
(b) Ari Ben Canaan
(c) Andrew Dreyfus
(d) Mark Parker
2. What task is Ari given by his father that ends with his being beaten?
(a) Taking corn to be ground
(b) Taking wheat to be milled
(c) Picking up supplies
(d) Hauling in water
3. Where is the headquarters of Ari's command located?
(a) The Fountain of Light
(b) Gan Dafna
(c) The Valley of Light
(d) The Statue of Light
4. Who was Kitty's husband?
5. What is the departure point for the two place tickets Kitty has?
(c) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Karen say the Jews are being aided in their quest to reach Palestine?
2. What job does Kitty hold at the camp where Karen and the other children live?
3. What does Kitty suggest should be done with babies and the younger children in the event of a siege?
4. What is the illness that strikes many of those living on the farm with Barak and his family, and which causes the first two deaths on the farm?
5. What does Mark order upon his arrival at the hotel?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)