|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ari's name mean?
(a) Lion, Son of Canaan
(b) Lion, Son of God
(c) Son of a Lion
(d) One from Canaan
2. What does David Ben Ami's name mean?
(a) The Father of David
(b) David, Son of My People
(c) David, My Love
(d) David, Son of the Savior
3. Where does Dov go for supplies while trapped in the Warsaw ghetto with his family?
(a) Wanda's house
(b) Mundek's house
(c) The grocery store
(d) Wendy's house
4. When Kitty asks why Ari doesn't request that she accompany him, what is David's response?
(a) That Ari doesn't want her along
(b) That Ari never asks for anything
(c) That Kitty is an outsider because she isn't Jewish
(d) That Ari is planning to ask her but hasn't had time
5. What is the question facing Kitty as the exodus prepares to sail?
(a) Whether she loves Mark Parker
(b) Whether to fly or sail to the Riveria
(c) Whether to go to Palesting alone or with the Exodus
(d) Whether to go to Palestine or cut ties with Karen
Short Answer Questions
1. What in written on the sign over the entrance to Auschwitz?
2. Who was Kitty's husband?
3. What information is given from the ship regarding the hunger strike?
4. Who is the woman David loves who is waiting for him in Palestine?
5. What arrangements are made for the Orthodox Jewish children who are to be sailing on the Exodus?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)