|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapters 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Hebrew name does Dov take for his own?
2. Where are the sick children taken immediately after the standoff with the Exodus ends?
(a) A Jewish hospital
(b) The Dome Hotel
(c) Directly to Palestine
(d) A restaurant
3. Who is the woman David loves who is waiting for him in Palestine?
4. What animals are roasted for the feast atop Mount Tabor?
5. Who is the Jewish girl being tortured by Major Caldwell's men while he plays bride at the British Officer's Club?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which European country is the first to accept Jews as "equal human beings?"
2. What item is given to Major Caldwell when he says that he had no role in the death of Ben Solomon?
3. What arrangements are made for the Orthodox Jewish children who are to be sailing on the Exodus?
4. What was the name of the paper in which Theodor Herzl put down his ideas about the need for establishing a Jewish nation?
5. Where does Theodor Herzl witness the disgrace of Andrew Dreyfus?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)