|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapters 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the movement started by Herzl?
2. What Jew was publicly humiliated after being accused of treason against France?
(a) Mark Parker
(b) Ari Ben Canaan
(c) Theodor Herzl
(d) Andrew Dreyfus
3. What was the statue in the middle of the camp where Karen and the other refuges from the Exodus live?
(a) A fountarin
(b) A life-sized statue of Dafna
(c) A garden in Dafna's honor
(d) A life-sized statue of Ari
4. What two things does Dov touch as he repeats the oath of the Maccabees?
(a) A Koran and a pistol
(b) A Bible and a statue
(c) A Toran and a knife
(d) A pistol and a Bible
5. What task does Jordana have at the camp where she is stationed?
(a) She heads the unit that gives military training
(b) She oversees the horses and stables
(c) She heads the gardening division
(d) She entertains the children who arrive
Short Answer Questions
1. Which European country is the first to accept Jews as "equal human beings?"
2. What is another name for Chanukah?
3. Where is the room Dov finds in Jerusalem?
4. What animals are roasted for the feast atop Mount Tabor?
5. Who is the woman David loves who is waiting for him in Palestine?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)