|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapters 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the statue in the middle of the camp where Karen and the other refuges from the Exodus live?
(a) A life-sized statue of Dafna
(b) A fountarin
(c) A garden in Dafna's honor
(d) A life-sized statue of Ari
2. What task does Jordana have at the camp where she is stationed?
(a) She heads the gardening division
(b) She heads the unit that gives military training
(c) She entertains the children who arrive
(d) She oversees the horses and stables
3. Who is the woman David loves who is waiting for him in Palestine?
4. What two things does Dov touch as he repeats the oath of the Maccabees?
(a) A pistol and a Bible
(b) A Toran and a knife
(c) A Koran and a pistol
(d) A Bible and a statue
5. What Hebrew name does Dov take for his own?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Jewish girl being tortured by Major Caldwell's men while he plays bride at the British Officer's Club?
2. Where does Theodor Herzl witness the disgrace of Andrew Dreyfus?
3. When Kitty asks why Ari doesn't request that she accompany him, what is David's response?
4. What is the name of the camp where Karen and the other refugees from the Exodus go to live?
5. What is the question facing Kitty as the exodus prepares to sail?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)