Book 1, Chapters 1-5 | Book 1, Chapters 6-7
1. Who is Mark expecting to meet upon his arrival in Cyprus?
(a) Fred Caldwell
(b) Kitty Fremont
(c) Deborah Davis
(d) Bruce Sutherland
2. Where is Mark told to go upon his arrival?
(b) The concentration camps
(c) The Dome Hotel
(d) To bed
3. What does Mark order upon his arrival at the hotel?
(a) Flowers, food and drink
(b) Ice, whiskey and flowers
(c) Flowers, scotch and ice
(d) Flowers, scotch and a wake-up call
4. Who was Kitty's husband?
5. What does David Ben Ami's name mean?
(a) The Father of David
(b) David, My Love
(c) David, Son of the Savior
(d) David, Son of My People
6. What was the name of Kitty's daughter?
Book 1, Chapter 8 | Book 1, Chapters 9-10
7. What area is considered the most important place in the Caraolos camp?
(a) The toilet area
(b) The gate
(c) The Orthodox Jew area
(d) The children's compound
8. What's the original name of the Exodus?
(a) The Caraolos
(b) The Bevin
(c) The Apollo
(d) The Aphrodite
This section contains 5,335 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)