Book 1, Chapters 1-5 | Book 1, Chapters 6-7
1. Who is Mark expecting to meet upon his arrival in Cyprus?
(a) Fred Caldwell
(b) Deborah Davis
(c) Kitty Fremont
(d) Bruce Sutherland
2. Where is Mark told to go upon his arrival?
(a) The Dome Hotel
(b) To bed
(d) The concentration camps
3. What does Mark order upon his arrival at the hotel?
(a) Flowers, scotch and a wake-up call
(b) Flowers, food and drink
(c) Flowers, scotch and ice
(d) Ice, whiskey and flowers
4. Who was Kitty's husband?
5. What does David Ben Ami's name mean?
(a) David, Son of the Savior
(b) David, Son of My People
(c) David, My Love
(d) The Father of David
6. What was the name of Kitty's daughter?
Book 1, Chapter 8 | Book 1, Chapters 9-10
7. What area is considered the most important place in the Caraolos camp?
(a) The children's compound
(b) The gate
(c) The toilet area
(d) The Orthodox Jew area
8. What's the original name of the Exodus?
(a) The Apollo
(b) The Aphrodite
(c) The Caraolos
(d) The Bevin
This section contains 5,335 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)