|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Saeed was a child, why did he first pray?
(a) Forced to do so by his parents.
(b) Forced to do so by his grandparents.
(c) Out of obligation.
(d) Out of curiosity.
2. In Chapter 4, on a weekend what time does Nadia go to her bank?
(a) Lunch time.
(b) 9 a.m.
(c) 8 a.m.
3. In Chapter 10, how long has it been since the death of the second husband of the old woman who had always lived in the same house?
(a) 9 months.
(b) 1 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 30 months.
4. What type of work does Nadia do in Chapter 9?
(a) Lay pipe.
(b) Paint walls.
(c) Lay floors.
(d) Lay carpet.
5. In Chapter 7, where do Nadia and Saeed discover that they are?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of beard does Saeed have?
2. How many men follow Nadia and Saeed after they go fishing in Chapter 6?
3. In Chapter 3, how much time will pass before a local man with a ponytail who offers ingredients for chefs and epicures be beheaded?
4. Where do Nadia and Saeed usually meet in Chapter 4?
5. In Chapter 5, why does Saeed's father not want to leave the city?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)