|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after his parents' marriage was Saeed born?
(a) 2 decades.
(b) 8 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 2 years.
2. In Chapter 4, how soon does the second man join the fighting?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) Within the hour.
3. How does Nadia cover her windows in Chapter 4?
(a) With curtains.
(b) With bookshelves.
(c) With packing tape and rubbish bags.
(d) With plywood.
4. Where does Nadia work in Chapter 2?
(a) Insurance company.
(b) Architectural company.
(c) Public relations firm.
(d) Engineering firm.
5. In Chapter 3, how long after independence did telephone lines remain a rare thing?
(a) 25 years.
(b) About 15 years.
(d) 45 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, how much time will pass before a local man with a ponytail who offers ingredients for chefs and epicures be beheaded?
2. When did Nadia move out of her family's house?
3. At the end of Chapter 2, where did the young soldier grow up who is looking down on the city?
4. In Chapter 3, how many weekends after the curfew are Nadia and Saeed able to meet?
5. In Chapter 3, the first Friday after a curfew is imposed, what does Saeed pray for?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)