1. Where do Saeed and Nadia meet?
2. What type of beard does Saeed have?
(a) Van Dyke.
3. In Chapter 1, what does Nadia always wear?
(a) Black dress.
(b) Black robe.
(c) Polo and khakis.
(d) Jeans and sweatshirt.
4. What class are Saeed and Nadia attending in Chapter 1?
(b) Public Relations.
(c) Corporate Identity and Product Branding.
(d) Social Media and Corporate Identity.
5. Where does Nadia have a beauty mark?
6. What does Nadia ride to and from school in Chapter 1?
(d) Trail bike.
7. What type of advertising does Saeed's employer specialize in?
(a) Social media.
8. How many employees does Saeed's employer have in Chapter 1?
(b) About a half a dozen.
(d) Over a dozen.
9. In Chapter 1, what type of tattoo does the woman have who is sleeping in Sydney, Australia?
(a) Fleur de lis.
(c) Small mythological bird.
(d) Small red rose.
This section contains 3,699 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)