Mid-Book Test (up to Section 6)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What is unusual about the hat in the story?
2. Who is the narrator of Another Subjectivity?
3. What word is frequently seen in Speaking Personally?
4. What does the friend tell the young man he should do in Word-Composition?
5. How many acts are in Comedy?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How and why does the author use parentheses so frequently in "Distinguo?"
2. Why is the first variation in Section 3 called "Surprises?"
This section contains 962 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)