|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator of Probabilist, what is not likely to occur?
(a) A third encounter.
(b) The hat's ribbon will be replaced.
(c) The first and second man will become friends.
(d) The man will move the button on his overcoat.
2. To what animal is the man's neck compared in Zoological?
3. What language is English blended with in Gallicisms?
(c) West Indian.
4. How does the narrator of Feminine describe the man's friend?
5. What sense is the focus of Visual?
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Paragoge difficult to read?
2. What terminology is used in Gastronomical?
3. From what origin are many of the words in Hellenisms?
4. What is used throughout Futile?
5. Who is Monseiur Andre in Ode?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)