|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is revealed to be the young man's friend in Unexpected?
2. What makes Paragoge difficult to read?
(a) Letters added to the ends of the words.
(b) Letters added to the beginnings of the words.
(c) Letters added to the middles of the words.
(d) Letters omitted from the ends of the words.
3. What is the gender of the narrator of Feminine?
(c) The gender is not known.
(d) There are two narrators: male and female.
4. According to the narrator of Probabilist, what is not likely to occur?
(a) The first and second man will become friends.
(b) The hat's ribbon will be replaced.
(c) The man will move the button on his overcoat.
(d) A third encounter.
5. What sense is the focus of Auditory?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator of Reactionary describe the man's friend when he sees them later?
2. How is the man's neck described in Olfactory?
3. To what animal is the man's neck compared in Zoological?
4. What makes Prosthesis difficult to read?
5. What variation is For Ze Frrensh replacing in Exercises in Style?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)