|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What terminology characterizes Botanical?
(a) References to reptiles and amphibians.
(b) References to mammals.
(c) References to architecture.
(d) References to plants and flowers.
2. How does the narrator of Reactionary describe the man's friend when he sees them later?
(b) Young puppy.
3. To what animal is the man's neck compared in Zoological?
4. What is the gender of the narrator of Feminine?
(a) The gender is not known.
(d) There are two narrators: male and female.
5. What form of slang does Back Slang use?
(a) German slang.
(b) Pig Latin.
(c) Dog Latin.
(d) Australian slang.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sense is the focus of Visual?
2. Why is the narrator of Feminine irritated at the other passengers?
3. What terminology is used in Gastronomical?
4. How are the man's feet described in Free Verse?
5. According to the narrator of Awkward, what is the most difficult part of writing the story?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)