Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What terminology characterizes Botanical?
(a) References to reptiles and amphibians.
(b) References to mammals.
(c) References to plants and flowers.
(d) References to architecture.
2. What letters are mixed up with adjoining words in Spoonerisms?
(a) The first.
(b) All of them.
(c) The middle.
(d) The last.
3. What is different about the first man in Spectral?
(a) He is a ghost.
(b) He is a dog.
(c) He is a woman.
(d) Nothing is different about him.
4. Who is revealed to be the young man's friend in Unexpected?
5. What animal describes the young man in Portrait?
Short Answer Questions
1. What sense is the focus of Auditory?
2. What is the variation Rhyming Slang replacing in Exercises in Style?
3. How are the man's feet described in Free Verse?
4. How is the bus identified in Proper Names?
5. How is the man's neck described in Gustatory?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)