|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the narrator of Feminine irritated at the other passengers?
(a) None of them say hello to the narrator.
(b) They all expect the narrator to give them a seat.
(c) They are all talking loudly.
(d) None of them offer a seat to the narrator.
2. From what origin are many of the words in Hellenisms?
3. What is the rhyme scheme of the first stanza of Sonnet?
4. What is one characteristic of Philosophic?
(a) Complicated sentence structure.
(b) The events take place on a boat.
(c) Simple sentence structure.
(d) All the characters are named.
5. What sense is the focus of Tactile?
6. What is different about the first man in Spectral?
(a) Nothing is different about him.
(b) He is a ghost.
(c) He is a woman.
(d) He is a dog.
7. What variation is Opera English replacing in Exercises in Style?
(b) West Indian.
8. How are the man's feet described in Free Verse?
9. What is characteristic about the events in Antiphrasis?
(a) They are described as the opposite of the basic story.
(b) They are described in the exact reverse order of the basic story.
(c) The events are believed to have occurred several times already.
(d) There are no events described in Antiphrasis.
10. What sense is the focus of Auditory?
11. According to the narrator of Awkward, what is the most difficult part of writing the story?
(a) The exposition.
(b) The denouement.
(c) The transition.
(d) The climax.
12. How does the narrator of Feminine describe the man's friend?
13. What sense is the focus of Olfactory?
14. What is one characteristic of Parts of Speech?
(a) There are no proper nouns.
(b) There is no linear story.
(c) There is no punctuation.
(d) The first man is given a name.
15. What terminology characterizes Botanical?
(a) References to architecture.
(b) References to reptiles and amphibians.
(c) References to mammals.
(d) References to plants and flowers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is used throughout Futile?
2. What sense is the focus of Gustatory?
3. What variation is Consequences replacing in Exercises in Style?
4. What sound is interjected throughout Parechesis?
5. What is true about the words used in More or Less?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)