|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What form of slang does Back Slang use?
(a) Dog Latin.
(b) Australian slang.
(c) German slang.
(d) Pig Latin.
2. What sense is the focus of Gustatory?
3. How are the passengers described in Medical?
(a) Stretcher cases.
(d) Ambulance chasers.
4. What variation is For Ze Frrensh replacing in Exercises in Style?
(a) Poor Lay Zanglay.
(d) West Indian.
5. According to the narrator of Probabilist, what is not likely to occur?
(a) The man will move the button on his overcoat.
(b) The hat's ribbon will be replaced.
(c) A third encounter.
(d) The first and second man will become friends.
6. How does the narrator describe the bus conductor in Reactionary?
7. What sense is the focus of Visual?
8. How does the narrator of Reactionary describe the man's friend when he sees them later?
(b) Young puppy.
9. What is West Indian replacing in Exercises in Style?
10. What is one characteristic of Philosophic?
(a) Complicated sentence structure.
(b) All the characters are named.
(c) Simple sentence structure.
(d) The events take place on a boat.
11. Who is revealed to be the young man's friend in Unexpected?
12. What is wrong with the button in Philosophic?
(a) It is economically too high.
(b) It is psychologically unbalanced.
(c) It is sociologically too low.
(d) It is sociologically too high.
13. What is one characteristic of Parts of Speech?
(a) There are no proper nouns.
(b) The first man is given a name.
(c) There is no punctuation.
(d) There is no linear story.
14. What is the gender of the narrator of Feminine?
(a) The gender is not known.
(b) There are two narrators: male and female.
15. How is the man's neck described in Olfactory?
(a) Long and juvenile.
(b) Disturbingly long.
Short Answer Questions
1. What variation is Opera English replacing in Exercises in Style?
2. What is one characteristic of Casual?
3. How are the man's feet described in Free Verse?
4. How is the overcoat described in Visual?
5. What language is used in Dog Latin?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)