1. Who is the author of Exercises in Style?
2. Who is the translator of Exercises in Style?
3. Who wrote "Notes for the 1981 American Paperback Edition"?
4. How many variations of the basic story were created by 1942?
5. How many variations of the basic story were created by 1946?
6. Why did the author stop writing variations by 1946?
He judged the number to be sufficient.
7. How many exercises are included in a list of "possible exercises in style"?
8. What is one set of exercises mentioned in the possible exercises in style list?
The Seven Deadly Sins.
This section contains 3,612 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)