|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many lines are in Haiku?
2. What variation is Back Slang replacing in Exercises in Style?
3. What literary form is Free Verse?
(a) Short story.
4. How is the altercation described in Negativities?
(a) A discussion.
(b) A brawl.
(c) A procession.
(d) A scuffle.
5. How much time passed in Litotes until the narrator saw the man again?
(a) Two hours.
(b) An afternoon.
(c) A day.
(d) No time is given.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is characteristic about the events in Antiphrasis?
2. What is the prominent feature in Surprises?
3. What is the poetic form used in Alexandrines.
4. Who is the narrator of Another Subjectivity?
5. What variation is For Ze Frrensh replacing in Exercises in Style?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)