|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What tinges the hat's plaited cord in Gustatory?
(a) The dingy look of being used too long.
(b) The flavor of cocoa.
(c) The leathery feel of weather.
(d) The sweet smell of sweat in the city.
2. How is the bus identified in Proper Names?
3. What replaced the ribbon on the hat in Dream?
(b) A bit of crafter's twine.
(c) A piece of plaited string.
(d) Some cotton from an apron string.
4. How is the man's tone described in Synchysis?
5. What is the number of the bus in Narrative?
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal describes the young man in Portrait?
2. What variation is Opera English replacing in Exercises in Style?
3. Where is the narrator going when he sees the man again in Alexandrines?
4. What comparison does the narrator make about himself in Noble?
5. According to the narrator in Surprises, what was the young man doing?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)