|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the man throw himself in Dream?
(a) Off the bus.
(b) Into a corridor.
(c) At the other man.
(d) Into a seat.
2. On what bus does the story take place?
3. How is the bus described in Visual?
(a) Low and rumbling, like approaching thunder.
(b) Metallic-tasting, like a fork.
(d) Hard and cold, like ice.
4. How is the man's tone described in Synchysis?
5. From what nation does the accent in Cockney come?
(c) United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word is frequently seen in Speaking Personally?
2. What should a newcomer not be confused with in Distinguo?
3. What sound is interjected throughout Parechesis?
4. From what did the young man suffer in Alexandrines?
5. From where are letters and syllables missing in Apheresis?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)