|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is different about the first man in Spectral?
(a) He is a dog.
(b) Nothing is different about him.
(c) He is a woman.
(d) He is a ghost.
2. What tinges the hat's plaited cord in Gustatory?
(a) The sweet smell of sweat in the city.
(b) The dingy look of being used too long.
(c) The flavor of cocoa.
(d) The leathery feel of weather.
3. How much time passed in Litotes until the narrator saw the man again?
(a) Two hours.
(b) No time is given.
(c) A day.
(d) An afternoon.
4. How is the man's neck described in Gustatory?
(a) Rather long.
(b) Rather normal.
(c) Rather sourish.
(d) Rather unusual.
5. What should an S bus not be confused with in Distinguo?
(a) A boat.
(b) An eyesore.
(c) A trespass.
(d) A hot daft sack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word is misspelled and corrected in Official Letter?
2. How many members are in the organization Raymond Queaneau is a member of?
3. What is the number of the bus in Narrative?
4. How is the man's neck described in Prognostication?
5. How is the man's neck described in Olfactory?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)