|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is different about the first man in Spectral?
(a) He is a dog.
(b) He is a ghost.
(c) He is a woman.
(d) Nothing is different about him.
2. What is unusual about The Rainbow?
(a) The narrator focuses on a rainbow outside rather than the events on the bus.
(b) No colors are used in the piece.
(c) Objects and people are given colors.
(d) It is raining.
3. What bus does the narrator get on in Past?
(a) Arc de Triomphe.
(b) Cour de Rome.
(c) Rue Chateau.
(d) Porte Champerret.
4. What is the last piece of information given in Retrograde?
(a) The argument between the two men.
(b) The description of the young man.
(c) The name of the bus.
(d) The time of day.
5. How many acts are in Comedy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What sense is the focus of Auditory?
2. How is the hat described in Insistence?
3. What was one of the characteristics of the young man in Passive?
4. What is the focus of Animism?
5. What exercise does Cockney replace in Exercises in Style?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)