|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the man doing two hours later in Narrative?
(a) Having a conversation.
(b) Looking for a tailor shop.
(c) Following the second man.
(d) Waiting for another bus.
2. What were on the bus in Hesitation?
3. How are the man's fingers described in Present?
4. How is the altercation described in Negativities?
(a) A brawl.
(b) A scuffle.
(c) A procession.
(d) A discussion.
5. What is the young man wearing when he is seen again in Reported Speech?
(a) An overcoat.
(b) A cummerbund.
(c) A felt hat.
(d) A vest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What interjection is included frequently in You Know?
2. What is different about the appearance of Official Letter?
3. How many words are listed at the start of Word Game?
4. How does the Preface begin?
5. How is the bus described in Negativities?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)