|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What needs to be repaired on the man's coat?
(a) A hole at the shoulder.
(b) A rip in the left pocket.
(c) A button.
(d) A zipper.
2. What is the last piece of information given in Retrograde?
(a) The time of day.
(b) The name of the bus.
(c) The description of the young man.
(d) The argument between the two men.
3. How is the altercation described in Negativities?
(a) A procession.
(b) A discussion.
(c) A scuffle.
(d) A brawl.
4. What is one set of exercises mentioned in the possible exercises in style list?
(a) The Psalms.
(b) The Seven Deadly Sins.
(c) A Day in the Life of a Writer.
(d) The Days of the Week.
5. Who did the young man speak to, according to Litotes?
(a) The narrator.
(b) A seated woman.
(c) The bus driver.
(d) The man next to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the only things that never meet, according to the narrator of Speaking Personally?
2. What is the Preface based on?
3. What expertise does the witness have in Cross Examination?
4. How much time passed in Litotes until the narrator saw the man again?
5. Where should the man add a button, according to Exclamations?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)