|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unusual about Precision?
(a) There are no details given.
(b) The details are very vague.
(c) The description of the man's hat is a paragraph long.
(d) The details are very exact.
2. What word is misspelled and corrected in Official Letter?
3. What is the first variation given in Exercises in Style?
4. How many variations of the basic story were created by 1946?
5. From what nation does the accent in Cockney come?
(d) United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the voice of the man described in Insistence?
2. How many acts are in Comedy?
3. At what time of day does the story take place, according to Double Entry?
4. Where did the man throw himself in Dream?
5. What replaced the ribbon on the hat in Dream?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)