|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who or what sat down in Animism?
(a) The second man.
(b) The overcoat.
(c) The hat.
(d) The first man.
2. How many members are in the organization Raymond Queaneau is a member of?
(a) There is not an exact number.
3. What are the only things that never meet, according to the narrator of Speaking Personally?
4. Why did the author stop writing variations by 1946?
(a) He sold the variations that were written to a publisher.
(b) He died.
(c) He judged the number to be sufficient.
(d) He ran out of ideas for variations.
5. What is the prominent feature in Surprises?
(b) Exclamation points.
(d) Question marks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the altercation described in Negativities?
2. What publication is the translation based on?
3. What should a newcomer not be confused with in Distinguo?
4. What element of the basic story is NOT mentioned in Ignorance?
5. Where did the narrator see the man again in Anagrams?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)