|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last piece of information given in Retrograde?
(a) The description of the young man.
(b) The argument between the two men.
(c) The time of day.
(d) The name of the bus.
2. What is the first variation given in Exercises in Style?
3. How many variations of the basic story were created by 1942?
4. What was the man talking about with a friend later, according to Litotes?
(a) A button.
(b) A felt hat.
(d) An overcoat.
5. What is the narrator not displeased with in The Subjective Side?
(a) The weather.
(b) His wife.
(c) The state of affairs in his hometown.
(d) His attire that day.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many members are in the organization Raymond Queaneau is a member of?
2. What needs to be repaired on the man's coat?
3. According to the narrator in Surprises, what was the young man doing?
4. How is the man's neck described in Prognostication?
5. On what bus does the story take place?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)