|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the author of Exercises in Style?
(a) A. S. Byatt.
(b) Raymond Queneau.
(c) The author is unknown.
(d) Barbara Wright.
2. What takes the place for Italianismes in the book?
(a) Opera English.
(b) For Ze Frrensh.
(d) Official Letter.
3. How long after the bus ride is the man seen again by the narrator, according to Double Entry?
(a) That afternoon.
(b) Immediately following.
(c) Two hours.
(d) The next day.
4. On what bus does the story take place?
5. What variation is included in the Notes section "for free"?
(d) Visual Poem.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the man throw himself in Dream?
2. What were on the bus in Hesitation?
3. What publication is the translation based on?
4. Who is the translator of Exercises in Style?
5. At what time of day does the story take place, according to Double Entry?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)