|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many members are in the organization Raymond Queaneau is a member of?
(d) There is not an exact number.
2. What is the number of the bus in Narrative?
3. What is the prominent feature in Surprises?
(a) Exclamation points.
(b) Question marks.
4. How does the narrator describe the bus conductor in Reactionary?
5. What is personified in Noble?
(a) The hat.
(d) The man's toes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one substitution made in the book from the original?
2. What needs to be repaired on the man's coat?
3. What sense is the focus of Gustatory?
4. How is Telegraphic signed?
5. Where should the man add a button, according to Exclamations?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)