|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Monseiur Andre in Ode?
(a) The second man.
(b) The bus driver.
(c) The first man.
(d) An observer.
2. What is the third reaction given when the author of the Preface explains what work is being done?
(a) "How long have you been working on that?"
(c) "Can I read it?"
3. What is one characteristic of Parts of Speech?
(a) There is no linear story.
(b) The first man is given a name.
(c) There are no proper nouns.
(d) There is no punctuation.
4. What sense is the focus of Olfactory?
5. How is the altercation described in Negativities?
(a) A brawl.
(b) A scuffle.
(c) A discussion.
(d) A procession.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the narrator when he saw the man again in Past?
2. Where is the narrator going when he sees the man again in Alexandrines?
3. Why are the Permutations exercises virtually incomprehensible?
4. How many exercises are included in a list of "possible exercises in style"?
5. How many variations of the basic story were created by 1946?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)