|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ebony shock Hope?
(a) She asks Hope to marry her.
(b) She doesn't bring him to climax at all.
(c) She becomes pregnant.
(d) She gives him three climaxes before sharing her first with him.
2. What role does Hopie play in Hope's cabinet?
(a) She is in charge of industry.
(b) She is in charge of population.
(c) She is in charge of crime.
(d) She is in charge of education.
3. Why do the senators say that they want to meet with Hope?
(a) They want to assassinate him.
(b) They want to resign to him.
(c) They want to debate with him.
(d) They want to congratulate him on his successful employment.
4. Why does Hope give the order to execute a man?
(a) He doesn't like the man.
(b) He believes the man is a traitor.
(c) He feels that justice must be done.
(d) He is ordered to do so when his wife is unable to.
5. What happens when the workers bust into song?
(a) They are united as Hope had wished.
(b) They all laugh for the first time.
(c) They are fired for horse playing on the job.
(d) They think it is silly and quit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hope agree with Phist about nationalizing an iron company?
2. Why does Hope initially like his first assignment?
3. What does Hope learn in Chapter 11?
4. What does Hope witness during the protest?
5. Where does Hope meet the senators?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the resistance's rise to power.
2. Describe Amber's significance in Chapter 7.
3. Describe Hope's trip to the RedSpot with Amber.
4. Describe Hope's cabinet.
5. Describe the Iron Industries opposition to the Tyrancy.
6. How does Hope feel about the changes in his hometown on Callisto? What agreement does he make with the leader?
7. Describe the the senators' meeting with Hope.
8. Describe Hope's sex life in Chapter 7.
9. How do the people of Jupiter feel about the Tyrancy in Chapter 10?
10. In Chapter 7, how are Hope's reforms managing?
This section contains 1,138 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)