|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Hope's source of information about the Saturnine ship and troops?
(a) Admiral Akbar.
(b) Columnist Thorley.
(c) The Ganymede Premier.
(d) Senator Stonebridge.
2. What does Hope fear will happen in this false war?
(a) He fears that with all of the insults and threats going back and forth, Karzhinov might trigger the real war that destroys both planets.
(b) He fears that he will lose his daughter Hopie, as she is already spending more time with Thorley, who actively speaks out against Hope.
(c) He fears that Karzhinov will call his bluff and invade Ganymede then Jupiter.
(d) He fears that the people will become too upset at his acts of war and overthrow him.
3. What does Admiral Khukov's call tell Hope?
(a) Saturn is fully committed to war wtih Jupiter.
(b) Khukov doesn't like him.
(c) He has lost the war.
(d) His victory is at hand.
4. Where does Emerald take Hope in Chapter 3?
(a) Old Mill Town.
(b) New Wash.
(c) New Haven.
(d) White Bubble.
5. Where is Pineleaf Bubble?
(a) Sitting in a crater on the moon.
(b) Floating in a sea of methane.
(c) Sitting on the surface of Mars.
(d) Floating in the Jupiter atmosphere.
Short Answer Questions
1. What dead person first appeared to Hope?
2. Why does President Tocsin try to undermine the agreement between Ganymede and Saturn?
3. What goes wrong with Hope's plan to stealthily destroy the Saturnine sub?
4. Who speaks out against Hope's act of war?
5. What does Senator Stonewall suggest in Chapter 3?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)