|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the purpose of the Technicians on the Saturnine ship?
(a) To control the minds of the Ganymede population.
(b) To control the mind of the premier of Ganymede.
(c) To build weapons of mass destruction on Ganymede.
(d) To pick the locks of Tanamo.
2. What happens while Hope is trying to deal with the representatives who are walking out of Congress?
(a) A baby is delivered.
(b) All of the representatives escape.
(c) He stops them from going.
(d) He abolishes Congress.
3. What action does Hope take that is only one step shy of declaring war against Saturn?
(a) He makes a call to the Premiere of Ganymede.
(b) He puts the navy on full alert when he asks to search the Saturnine ship.
(c) He threatens to launch a bombing raid on Saturn if they don't stand down.
(d) He destroys the Saturnine ship.
4. What goes wrong with Hope's plan to stealthily destroy the Saturnine sub?
(a) Senator Stonebridge informs the Saturnine governement of Hope's plan.
(b) His sub is torpedoed as well.
(c) His torpedo misses the Saturnine sub.
(d) His plan is discovered when the cloaking device fails on his sub.
5. Why does Hope appoint many of the government positions to those who already held them?
(a) To keep them quiet.
(b) To repay their generosity.
(c) To preserve some continuity from the old government.
(d) To avoid working to find replacements.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hope get rid of Tocsin?
2. What is attacking the bubble?
3. Why does Admiral Khukov call Hope?
4. What does Hope fear will happen in this false war?
5. Whom does Shelia help Hope contact?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)