|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens while Hope is trying to deal with the representatives who are walking out of Congress?
(a) A baby is delivered.
(b) All of the representatives escape.
(c) He abolishes Congress.
(d) He stops them from going.
2. Who assigns Hope the job of Tyrant?
(a) The Jupiter Parliment.
(b) The former Tyrant.
(c) The Constitutional Convention.
(d) The great galactic head.
3. What dead person first appeared to Hope?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) His former wife.
(d) His childhood love.
4. Who asks Hope for direction in working on the budget?
(a) Senator Stonebridge.
(b) Senator Hardy.
(c) Senator Stonewall.
(d) Senator Prior.
5. Why are the representatives leaving?
(a) To prevent reaching a quorum.
(b) They are going on vacation.
(c) It is a holiday.
(d) The meeting is over.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the general idea of Hope's speech?
2. Whom does Shelia help Hope contact?
3. In Chapter 2, who accompanies Hope hubris on the flagship?
4. How does Hope react to the representatives leaving Congress?
5. Who is appointed to be in charge of the suppression of crime and violence?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)