|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is appointed to be in charge of the economy?
(b) Admiral Phist.
(c) Admiral Stonebridge.
(d) Admiral Akbar.
2. Why does the pressure build to dangerous levels in the bubble?
(a) They are ascending out of the atmosphere of Jupiter.
(b) They are descending into the atmosphere of Jupiter.
(c) They are experiencing an equipment malfuntion.
(d) They are taking severe damage from the attack.
3. What initials does the "editor" of this book use?
4. Who does Mondy hope will take over Saturn if his plan is a success?
(a) Admiral Khukov.
(b) Hope Hubris.
(c) Admiral Mondy.
(d) Senator Stonebridge.
5. What does this novel aim to shed more light on?
(a) Invasion of Mars.
(b) Siege of Venus.
(c) Invasion of Neptune.
(d) Siege of Saturn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Hope Hubris?
2. Why does Hope feel it is important to include the Admiral's response in his journal?
3. What does Mondy feel will happen if the troops from Saturn can be intercepted?
4. What advice does Spirit give Hope about Congress?
5. What is the primary reason that Hope is in power?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)