|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the assassin try to kill Hope?
(a) With a bomb under the stage.
(b) With a knife in the back.
(c) With poision in his whiskey.
(d) With a laser aimed at the lectern.
2. Why does Hope go to Nyork?
(a) To deliver a speech.
(b) To see his daughter.
(c) To campaign for his next election.
(d) To stop an attempt at revolution.
3. Why does Hope call in Emerald?
(a) To help appoint people to government jobs.
(b) To hold a strategy meeting.
(c) To answer to the charges of treason.
(d) To get his opinions about war.
4. How does Hope get rid of Tocsin?
(a) He sends Tocsin into exile.
(b) He pardons Tocsin, so that he will leave peacefully.
(c) He kills Tocsin.
(d) He has Tocsin killed.
5. What must happen for Admiral Khukov to successfully disarm Saturn?
(a) He must surrendur Ganymede.
(b) He must flee defect from Saturn to Jupiter.
(c) He must take Karzhinov's place as leader of Saturn.
(d) He must assassinate Karzhinov.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the primary reason that Hope is in power?
2. How does Gerald Phist propose to make industry more efficient?
3. What makes Amber unique from most girls?
4. Who is appointed to be in charge of the economy?
5. What role does Hopie play in Hope's cabinet?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)