|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gerald Phist suggest Hope do with unrepentant criminals?
(a) Send them into deep space to perform thankless work.
(b) Send them to a prison planet.
(c) Pardon them.
(d) Execute them.
2. Where does Emerald take Hope in Chapter 3?
(a) White Bubble.
(b) New Haven.
(c) New Wash.
(d) Old Mill Town.
3. What type of government does Ganymede have?
(b) Autocratic .
4. Who is Retired Admiral Mondy?
(a) Leader of the Saturn Navy.
(b) One of Hope's former advisers.
(c) Leader of the Ganymede Navy.
(d) Emerald's husband.
5. What is the general idea of Hope's speech?
(a) Accept the new order or else.
(b) Lower the taxes.
(c) Rebel against the new order.
(d) Live free or die fighting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Spirit and Stonebridge agree on about the plan to balance the economy?
2. Whom does Shelia help Hope contact?
3. Why does Hope go to Nyork?
4. What advice does Spirit give Hope about Congress?
5. In the opening of Chapter 7, who manages most of the organizational work?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)