|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tocsin feel about Hope?
(a) He doesn't think that Hope is tall enough.
(b) He feels repulsed by Hope.
(c) He doesn't recognize Hope as Tyrant.
(d) He likes Hope.
2. What do Spirit and Stonebridge agree on about the plan to balance the economy?
(a) The rich must give up some of their wealth so that the poor can get richer.
(b) The rich can get richer, so long as the poor get richer too.
(c) The rich get richer and the poor get poorer.
(d) They must do away with the middle class and institute a caste system.
3. What role does Hopie play in Hope's cabinet?
(a) She is in charge of population.
(b) She is in charge of education.
(c) She is in charge of crime.
(d) She is in charge of industry.
4. What is Roulette Phist's suggested cure for rape?
(a) They should exile rapists.
(b) They should make women more consenting.
(c) They should impose a death sentence for rape.
(d) They should legalize rape so that it is no longer a crime.
5. Where does President Tocsin live?
(a) Black Bubble.
(b) White Bubble.
(c) Blue Bubble.
(d) Green Bubble.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hopie feel about education?
2. How does Hope react when he is advised to find a baby sitter?
3. How does Hope compromise on the budget issue to avoid the negative effects of every solution he sees?
4. Who is appointed to be in charge of the suppression of crime and violence?
5. Why does Hope feel it is important to include the Admiral's response in his journal?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)