|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hope feel it is important to include the Admiral's response in his journal?
(a) Future accounts would tell of a violent suppression of the rebellion, and Hope wants to correct that.
(b) Hope wants everyone to know that he is truly the all powerful Tyrant.
(c) Hope wants to brag about his military prowess.
(d) Hope wants people to know about the Admiral's loyalty.
2. Who is appointed to be in charge of the suppression of crime and violence?
(a) Admiral Stonebridge.
(b) Admiral Phist.
(d) Admiral Akbar.
3. Who does Mondy hope will take over Saturn if his plan is a success?
(a) Admiral Khukov.
(b) Hope Hubris.
(c) Senator Stonebridge.
(d) Admiral Mondy.
4. What advice does Spirit give Hope about Congress?
(a) He can appoint new people to represent the people, instead of having them elected.
(b) He needs Congress, so he should just leave well enough alone.
(c) He should have people elected to represent the people, instead of appointing them.
(d) He should abolish Congress all together.
5. What is the baby's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sheila help Hope contact a particular person?
2. What role does Columnist Thorley play in Hope's cabinet?
3. How does Hope react when he is advised to find a baby sitter?
4. Who is Amber?
5. What do Hope and Khukov discuss while playing billiards?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)