|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Spirit and Hope go to meet Mikhail Khukov?
(a) The base at Tanamo.
(d) His Saturnine ship.
2. What makes Amber unique from most girls?
(a) She is mute.
(b) She is bald.
(c) She is blind.
(d) She is deaf.
3. How does Hope compromise on the budget issue to avoid the negative effects of every solution he sees?
(a) He allows Stonebridge to raise taxes.
(b) He allows Stonebridge to take donations.
(c) He allows Stonebridge to institute a gold standard.
(d) He allows Stonebridge to dismantle the military.
4. Why are the representatives leaving?
(a) They are going on vacation.
(b) The meeting is over.
(c) It is a holiday.
(d) To prevent reaching a quorum.
5. Why does Hope go to Nyork?
(a) To campaign for his next election.
(b) To stop an attempt at revolution.
(c) To deliver a speech.
(d) To see his daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gerald Phist suggest Hope do with unrepentant criminals?
2. What does Hope insist on after touring the palaces?
3. What does Hope do when Megan begins to criticize the Tyrancy?
4. What do Hope and Khukov discuss while playing billiards?
5. What is the primary reason that Hope is in power?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)