|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is portrayed as the espionage center of the Middle East in the novel?
2. Who discovers the site of David's secret meeting?
3. Who does Rizal conclude is the traitor after reading Rapp's materials?
4. Where does Anna get married?
5. What did Alan Church do before becoming a spy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is David supposed to do with the money General Hamza gives him?
2. What is the plan once Coleman and his men land on Dinagat Island?
3. How do Devolis and his men know their operation has been compromised?
4. What evidence does Kennedy have about the failed mission in the Philippines when she, the president, Rapp, and Valerie Jones meet to discuss the mission?
5. What do Abe Spielman and David discuss at the Vatican Bank branch?
6. Why does Rapp hope the Philippine men will attack the Abu Sayyaf?
7. What does Rapp tell Anna about why he is going to the Philippines?
8. What does David warn the Israelis about after he takes the attache, in Chapter 18?
9. How does Moro respond to Rapp's information about him being a traitor?
10. What kind of plan are David and Prince Omar discussing, in their first scene together?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The marriage between Anna and Mitch is kept secret from the public, yet plays an important role in both characters' lives. Give 3 things we learn about both Anna and Mitch through their relationship and interactions with each other.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast Irene and Anna, making sure to use evidence from the text throughout your paper.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss at least 4 ways "Executive Power" would be different if it were to take place during a different time period (e.g., the 1980s).
This section contains 681 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)