|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the credit card from that was used to pay for David's ticket into New York?
(a) A Jerusalem bank.
(b) A Madrid bank.
(c) An English bank.
(d) A Paris bank.
2. What do the Americans want from the Saudi ambassador?
(a) A promise for cheaper oil.
(b) More time.
(c) A promise to keep channels open.
(d) A confession about their illegal activities with Prince Omar.
3. Who calls Anna to tell her that Rapp is on her way home?
(a) The president.
4. How does David feel about his plan after he parks the van near the White House?
(a) Full of rage that he has been manipulated so many times.
(c) Very nervous.
(d) Very pleased.
5. What does the group ultimately decide about using helicopters during the mission?
(a) That they are not to be used under any circumstances.
(b) That they must be used.
(c) That they are only to be used as back-up.
(d) That they are a good show of force.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Kennedy respond to Rapp when he comes to see her after the rescue mission?
2. What does Kennedy say when Rapp asks her to check with the Mossad about the information on David?
3. Where does Kennedy receive information about Prince Omar?
4. What do the Saudis want the United States to do in regard to the French resolution?
5. Where do Rapp and Turbes know David flew into New York from?
Short Essay Questions
1. What possibility does Kennedy propose about David while discussing with Rapp who is behind the Palestinian ambassador's death?
2. What is David's purpose in New York?
3. Why are Kennedy and Rapp looking into the Prince's finances?
4. Against whom does David want revenge after the Israeli air attack?
5. How does David detonate the bomb in his van?
6. What does Rapp think about Anna as the rescue attempt begins?
7. What does Kennedy say in response to questions from the Saudi ambassador about the situation in Hebron?
8. What does Kennedy say in response to questions from the Saudi ambassador about the Palestinian ambassador's death?
9. Why isn't Rapp suspicious of Israel after the Saudi ambassador is assassinated?
10. What is Kennedy angry about regarding the rescue operation?
This section contains 799 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)