|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does David dispose of the rifle he uses in the ambassador's assassination?
(a) A river.
(b) A dumpster.
(c) The ocean.
(d) A garbage chute in his apartment building.
2. Where do Rapp and Turbes know David flew into New York from?
3. What name is David using in New York?
(a) James Powers.
(b) David Verburgt.
(c) Charles Utrillo.
(d) James Yorks.
4. Where does David rent a house after assassinating the Palestinian ambassador?
(a) Washington, D.C.
(b) A very small town in rural Pennsylvania.
(c) Boston, Massachusetts.
(d) New York City.
5. When does David detonate his bomb?
(a) At exactly the moment the French resolution comes up for discussion.
(b) When the limousine he is tracking is in the proper place.
(c) When he receives a secret signal to.
(d) He doesn't; the bomb knows when to detonate itself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Kennedy talking to on the phone when Rapp arrives after the rescue mission?
2. What does the president tell his staff after he hangs up from speaking with the Saudi crown prince after the ambassador's assassination?
3. Who else was injured, besides Rapp, during the rescue attempt?
4. What does Friedman claim the Israeli's bombed when they really bombed David and the secret meeting?
5. What kind of transactions cause Dumond to become suspicious of Omar's finances?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Rapp and Kennedy learn and then decide about David, in Chapter 59?
2. Against whom does David want revenge after the Israeli air attack?
3. What blows the cover of the rescue team as they attempt to save the hostages?
4. Why are Kennedy and Rapp looking into the Prince's finances?
5. What does Kennedy say in response to questions from the Saudi ambassador about the Palestinian ambassador's death?
6. What angers David about the Israeli air attack?
7. In Chapter 60, what does Kennedy report to the president about the bombing in Hebron?
8. What do the Americans do after the Saudis threaten to suspend oil shipments if they vote for the French resolution?
9. What is David's purpose in New York?
10. What does David keep reminding himself about his mission in New York?
This section contains 773 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)