|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Anna and Rapp enjoy dinner while discussing the killing of the Palestinian ambassador?
(a) The president's private dining room.
(b) The Rose Garden.
(c) Glover Park.
(d) The White House.
2. What does Anna think about the involvement of the Israelis in the ambassador's killing?
(a) That they were involved but will claim they were not.
(b) That they were not involved but will claim they were.
(c) That they were involved.
(d) That they were not involved.
3. What does the president demand about the case of the ambassador's assassination?
(a) That it not be solved for political reasons.
(b) That it be solved privately but not be made public for at least 20 years.
(c) That it not be solved until he is out of office.
(d) That it be solved.
4. What kinds of conditions are Coleman and his men waiting in before the rescue attempt?
(a) Cold but otherwise tolerable.
(b) Very hot and dry.
(c) Beautiful; they can't believe how gorgeous the island is.
5. Where do Rapp and Turbes know David flew into New York from?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who suspects Friedman in the death of the Palestinian ambassador?
2. Who does David request to pick him up, after he flees Israel?
3. Why does David want to flee the area as quickly as possible once the Apaches have left?
4. What is Goldberg worried about politically, in Chapter 53?
5. Who does the president want to look into the developing situation in Israel?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Kennedy say in response to questions from the Saudi ambassador about the situation in Hebron?
2. What does David do after assassinating the ambassador?
3. What does David keep reminding himself about his mission in New York?
4. How does David escape from Jordan?
5. What possibility does Kennedy propose about David while discussing with Rapp who is behind the Palestinian ambassador's death?
6. Why are Kennedy and Rapp looking into the Prince's finances?
7. What happens at the press conference the president scheduled after Rapp returns from his rescue mission?
8. How does David get out of the Israeli hospital?
9. What do the Americans do after the Saudis threaten to suspend oil shipments if they vote for the French resolution?
10. What does Kennedy say in response to questions from the Saudi ambassador about the Palestinian ambassador's death?
This section contains 790 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)