|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Hamed Ali?
(a) The Palestinian ambassador to the United Nations.
(b) The Palestinian ambassador to Israel.
(c) The president of Palestine.
(d) A very famous Palestinian reporter.
2. What do the Americans decide to do in response to the Saudi threat about the French resolution?
(a) Threaten the Saudis with war if they don't calm down.
(b) Totally cave.
(c) Talk directly to the French.
(d) Pretend it didn't happen.
3. How does David feel about his plan after he parks the van near the White House?
(a) Very nervous.
(b) Very pleased.
(c) Full of rage that he has been manipulated so many times.
4. What happens to Rapp during the rescue attempt?
(a) He breaks his leg.
(b) He gets stabbed by a kidnapper.
(c) He is accidentally left behind.
(d) He his shot.
5. What do the Saudis want the United States to do in regard to the French resolution?
(a) Make sure it passes anonymously.
(b) Vote against it.
(c) Not vote at all.
(d) Not veto it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Anna to tell her that Rapp is on her way home?
2. What was supposed to happen after David detonated his attache?
3. What does the president demand about the case of the ambassador's assassination?
4. Once the Saudi ambassador is assassinated, how much time does Rapp want before the president and others inform the FBI about David?
5. Where does David return after assassinating the ambassador?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Rapp and Kennedy learn and then decide about David, in Chapter 59?
2. What does David tell Anna about his mission when he gets home?
3. What kind of set-up does David establish in his new apartment in Washington, D.C.?
4. What do the Americans do after the Saudis threaten to suspend oil shipments if they vote for the French resolution?
5. How does David detonate the bomb in his van?
6. What does Kennedy say in response to questions from the Saudi ambassador about the Palestinian ambassador's death?
7. What does Kennedy report Freidman told her about the assassination?
8. What does David do after assassinating the ambassador?
9. What does David keep reminding himself about his mission in New York?
10. What angers David about the Israeli air attack?
This section contains 769 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)