|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Dumond focusing on in his financial investigation of Prince Omar?
(a) Anna Kingpin, Omar's half-sister.
(b) Devon LeClair, Omar's assistant.
(c) Samuel Sonster, Omar's best friend since childhood.
(d) Sharon LeBlonck, Omar's assistant.
2. What happens to Rapp during the rescue attempt?
(a) He is accidentally left behind.
(b) He breaks his leg.
(c) He his shot.
(d) He gets stabbed by a kidnapper.
3. Where does Kennedy receive information about Prince Omar?
(c) The New York Police Department.
(d) A secret informant.
4. How do the Americans realize who the target of the explosion is?
(a) Anna figures it out because of her reporting.
(b) The Saudi embassy calls them to inquire about the ambassador.
(c) David confesses everything while threatening to blow himself up.
(d) Rapp puts everything together for them.
5. What information on David does Kennedy receive?
(a) All of these answers are correct.
(b) A connection with Prince Omar.
(c) A transcript of some of his conversations.
(d) A photograph.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Saudis want the United States to do in regard to the French resolution?
2. Where do Anna and Rapp enjoy dinner while discussing the killing of the Palestinian ambassador?
3. What does Anna think about the involvement of the Israelis in the ambassador's killing?
4. What does Kennedy say when Rapp asks her to check with the Mossad about the information on David?
5. Which two people are shot before Hamed Ali is shot?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Kennedy say in response to questions from the Saudi ambassador about the Palestinian ambassador's death?
2. How does Israeli Prime Minister Goldberg interact with Freidman, in Chapter 53?
3. What happens at the press conference the president scheduled after Rapp returns from his rescue mission?
4. Why isn't Rapp suspicious of Israel after the Saudi ambassador is assassinated?
5. What does David keep reminding himself about his mission in New York?
6. What does David tell Anna about his mission when he gets home?
7. What does Kennedy say in response to questions from the Saudi ambassador about the situation in Hebron?
8. What angers David about the Israeli air attack?
9. How does David get out of the Israeli hospital?
10. What do the Americans do after the Saudis threaten to suspend oil shipments if they vote for the French resolution?
This section contains 778 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)