|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does General Hamza have a penchant for?
(a) Torturing people.
(b) Very fine wine.
(c) Young girls.
(d) Stealing other people's jewels.
2. What kind of weapon does Coleman have with him during his mission?
(a) A rifle.
(b) An M-16.
(c) A small sidearm.
(d) A MP-10.
3. Where are Coleman and his men dropped off, in Chapter 17?
(b) Samar Island.
4. Who is head of Mossad?
(a) Joe Steiner.
(b) A person whose name the reader never learns.
(c) Azam Ahmed.
(d) Ben Friedman.
5. Which military people does Rapp meet after Moro is killed?
(a) A commitee of four-star generals.
(b) Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
(c) The naval officers of the ship.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far do the SEALs hike on their mission, in the Prelude?
2. What bank accounts does Rapp tell Moro he knows about?
3. What does Rapp tell Moro when they finally meet in person?
4. Where does Anna go on her honeymoon?
5. Why does Moro ask Rapp for money?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information does Rapp confront Moro with?
2. What evidence does Kennedy have about the failed mission in the Philippines when she, the president, Rapp, and Valerie Jones meet to discuss the mission?
3. What happens as a result of the conversation between Anna and Kennedy?
4. How does Kennedy react to hearing about the failed mission at Dinagat Island?
5. What does David say in response to Atwa's question about what happened to Hassan?
6. What do the president and Kennedy tell Rapp about his desire to help the Andersons?
7. How does Moro respond to Rapp's information about him being a traitor?
8. What do Anna and Kennedy do when they want to talk to each other at the White House?
9. What does Freidman view David's meeting as a chance to do?
10. Why is Valerie concerned about the botched SEALs' mission?
This section contains 799 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)