|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Coleman and his men eventually end up, in Chapter 19?
(a) Dinagat Island.
(c) The Philipinne Palace.
(d) Lost in the jungle.
2. Where does Anna go on her honeymoon?
(b) The Caribbean.
(d) South Africa for a safari.
3. During what kind of event do Anna and Irene meet each other at the White House?
(a) A party.
(b) A press conference.
(c) A security drill.
(d) A tour.
4. Who feels he can take a sniper shot of Moro?
5. Why does Moro ask Rapp for money?
(a) He wants to make sure his family is taken care of.
(b) He wants to buy himself out of his situation.
(c) He needs it for his government.
(d) He wants to trade money for hostages.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is David observed going through the check points of his secret meeting?
2. Who has been kidnapped by Abu Sayyaf?
3. Who does Alan Church work for when he is introduced in the novel?
4. After their meeting to discuss the botched SEALs' mission, what complaint does Valerie voice to the president about Rapp?
5. What ship is Rapp flown to after Moro is killed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Anna and Kennedy do when they want to talk to each other at the White House?
2. How do Devolis and his men know their operation has been compromised?
3. Why does Rapp hope the Philippine men will attack the Abu Sayyaf?
4. What does Freidman view David's meeting as a chance to do?
5. What does David say in response to Atwa's question about what happened to Hassan?
6. Why is Valerie concerned about the botched SEALs' mission?
7. How does Kennedy react to hearing about the failed mission at Dinagat Island?
8. What does David warn the Israelis about after he takes the attache, in Chapter 18?
9. What kind of agreement do Anna and Rapp have when they get married?
10. What does Rapp tell Anna about why he is going to the Philippines?
This section contains 736 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)