|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who flies Rapp away after Moro is killed?
(a) A Philippine helicopter.
(b) An American helicopter.
(c) An Indonesian helicopter.
(d) A Japanese helicopter.
2. Where was Coleman expecting to find the hostages?
(a) In a jail.
(b) In an underground prison.
(c) In a safe house.
(d) At the top of the hill.
3. By what time would Coleman like his team to be in place, in Chapter 21?
(a) By sunset.
(b) By 3:30, which is when the secret meeting is.
(c) By lunchtime.
(d) By sunup.
4. Who tells Kennedy that Anna is asking questions about Rapp after he leaves for the Philippines?
(a) The president.
(b) Another reporter.
(c) Secret Service Agent Watch.
(d) The head of the CIA.
5. Where do Coleman and his men eventually end up, in Chapter 19?
(b) Dinagat Island.
(c) The Philipinne Palace.
(d) Lost in the jungle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose finances is Church supposed to monitor?
2. Who is David's partner?
3. What is the president's initial inclination about what to do with General Moro?
4. What do Coleman and his team find in the jungle?
5. Where does David go to meet with the Mossad?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has Freidman done to the attache, unbeknownst to David?
2. What do Abe Spielman and David discuss at the Vatican Bank branch?
3. What do the president and Kennedy tell Rapp about his desire to help the Andersons?
4. How do Devolis and his men know their operation has been compromised?
5. How does Kennedy react to hearing about the failed mission at Dinagat Island?
6. What kind of plan are David and Prince Omar discussing, in their first scene together?
7. What is happening in the scene where Alan Church is first introduced?
8. What is David supposed to do with the money General Hamza gives him?
9. What does David warn the Israelis about after he takes the attache, in Chapter 18?
10. How does David answer Speilman when, in Chapter 18, he asks why David wants to go through with the plan?
This section contains 731 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)