|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is portrayed as the espionage center of the Middle East in the novel?
(a) Bagdad, Iraq.
(c) Paris, France.
(d) Amman, Jordan.
2. Where does Anna go on her honeymoon?
(a) The Caribbean.
(d) South Africa for a safari.
3. Why doesn't David kill Hamza and leave?
(a) He is too enraged about what he did to the little girl.
(b) He realizes he made a mistake and tries to cover his tracks.
(c) He had to find the secret videotape.
(d) He is afraid of being caught.
4. Whom is Anna Reilly married to?
(a) Mitch Rapp.
(b) The reader never learns his name.
(c) Lt. Devolis.
(d) The president.
5. What does Rapp tell Moro he wants to see crushed?
(a) Abu Sayyef.
(d) The entire Philippine government.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do David and Hassan Rasia usually get along?
2. Who does Alan Church work for when he is introduced in the novel?
3. Who is David's partner?
4. Where does Rapp plan to meet General Moro?
5. Where are Coleman and his men dropped off, in Chapter 17?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the plan once Coleman and his men land on Dinagat Island?
2. Why does Rapp hope the Philippine men will attack the Abu Sayyaf?
3. What has Freidman done to the attache, unbeknownst to David?
4. What information does Rapp confront Moro with?
5. How does David kill Hamza?
6. What happens as a result of the conversation between Anna and Kennedy?
7. How does Kennedy react to hearing about the failed mission at Dinagat Island?
8. What is happening in the scene where Alan Church is first introduced?
9. What does Freidman view David's meeting as a chance to do?
10. What does Coleman do when he realizes the hostages are not where he and his team expected them to be?
This section contains 702 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)