|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in the attache case that David is given, in Chapter 18?
(a) Fake money.
(b) C-4 plastique explosives.
(c) A recording device.
(d) Gold bars.
2. What does Kennedy try to do for Anna after telling her that Rapp is rescuing a family?
(a) Test her to see if she's going to keep the secret.
(b) Kick her out of the party.
(c) Reassure her.
(d) Bribe her.
3. What information does Rapp share with the military people he meets after Moro is killed?
(a) That he needs a helicopter to transport a secret prisoner.
(b) That there is a plot to assasinate the president.
(c) That the early SEAL mission was compromised by a security leak.
(d) That Moro was not really killed.
4. Where does Rapp plan to meet General Moro?
(a) In Hawaii.
(b) In the Philippines.
(c) In Washington, D.C.
(d) On a Navy ship.
5. Where does David finally end up for his secret meeting, in Chapter 23?
(a) In the Israeli ambassador's office.
(b) At a very public and rowdy club.
(c) Back at his apartment, strangely.
(d) Somewhere on the West Bank.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Hassan Rasia?
2. What function does the Casio watch have for the attache case that David is given, in Chapter 18?
3. What is portrayed as the espionage center of the Middle East in the novel?
4. Why does Moro ask Rapp for money?
5. How many Apache helicopters are sent to David's meeting?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Freidman view David's meeting as a chance to do?
2. How is Moro killed?
3. What is the plan once Coleman and his men land on Dinagat Island?
4. What do Anna and Kennedy do when they want to talk to each other at the White House?
5. What happens as a result of the conversation between Anna and Kennedy?
6. How does David kill Hamza?
7. How do Devolis and his men know their operation has been compromised?
8. What information does Rapp confront Moro with?
9. How does Moro respond to Rapp's information about him being a traitor?
10. What does Coleman do when he realizes the hostages are not where he and his team expected them to be?
This section contains 796 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)