|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who ultimately kills Moro?
(b) His own general.
(c) No one; he dies of a heart attack.
2. What does David do after his meeting with General Hamza?
(a) Immediately call his British bosses.
(b) Change clothes and remove his disguise.
(c) Immediately call his American bosses.
(d) Stick a tracking device on Hamza's limo.
3. What does Rapp decide about Moro's murder as he is talking to him?
(a) That it should have happened a long time ago.
(b) That he must do it himself because the hired assassin is late.
(c) That it must look like a suicide.
(d) That he is being framed.
4. Who tells Kennedy that Anna is asking questions about Rapp after he leaves for the Philippines?
(a) The head of the CIA.
(b) Secret Service Agent Watch.
(c) Another reporter.
(d) The president.
5. Who does Rizal conclude is the traitor after reading Rapp's materials?
(b) Rapp himself.
(c) General Moro.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does David use when he meets with the Mossad?
2. Who flies Rapp away after Moro is killed?
3. Why does Rapp excuse himself from his meeting with Moro?
4. Who is Scott Coleman?
5. What did the papers report about Anna's marriage?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Coleman do when he realizes the hostages are not where he and his team expected them to be?
2. How does David kill Hamza?
3. What do the president and Kennedy tell Rapp about his desire to help the Andersons?
4. What do Anna and Kennedy do when they want to talk to each other at the White House?
5. How does Moro respond to Rapp's information about him being a traitor?
6. How is Moro killed?
7. What evidence does Kennedy have about the failed mission in the Philippines when she, the president, Rapp, and Valerie Jones meet to discuss the mission?
8. How does Kennedy react to hearing about the failed mission at Dinagat Island?
9. What happens as a result of the conversation between Anna and Kennedy?
10. How does David answer Speilman when, in Chapter 18, he asks why David wants to go through with the plan?
This section contains 828 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)