|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom is Anna Reilly married to?
(a) The president.
(b) Lt. Devolis.
(c) Mitch Rapp.
(d) The reader never learns his name.
2. How does Coleman feel his team's progress is going, in Chapter 21?
(a) Too easily.
(b) Too quickly.
(c) Perfectly according to plan.
(d) Very slowly.
3. What is portrayed as the espionage center of the Middle East in the novel?
(a) Paris, France.
(b) Amman, Jordan.
(c) Bagdad, Iraq.
4. What does David do after his meeting with General Hamza?
(a) Stick a tracking device on Hamza's limo.
(b) Immediately call his American bosses.
(c) Change clothes and remove his disguise.
(d) Immediately call his British bosses.
5. What is Dr. Irene Kennedy's job?
(a) Assistant to the President on Security Affairs.
(b) Vice President of the United States.
(c) Director of the CIA.
(d) Director of the FBI.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bank accounts does Rapp tell Moro he knows about?
2. Who does Abe Spielman bring to a meeting with David, in Chapter 18?
3. Where do Coleman and his men eventually end up, in Chapter 19?
4. How much does David request for a fee?
5. Who is Hassan Rasia?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens as a result of the conversation between Anna and Kennedy?
2. What happens to David after he is picked up by a van once he has the attache?
3. What kind of agreement do Anna and Rapp have when they get married?
4. What does David say in response to Atwa's question about what happened to Hassan?
5. What has Freidman done to the attache, unbeknownst to David?
6. Why does Rapp hope the Philippine men will attack the Abu Sayyaf?
7. How does David kill Hamza?
8. What kind of plan are David and Prince Omar discussing, in their first scene together?
9. Why is Valerie concerned about the botched SEALs' mission?
10. What does David warn the Israelis about after he takes the attache, in Chapter 18?
This section contains 704 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)