|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes some concern about using helicopters during the rescue attempt?
(a) The storm is intensifying.
(b) More men will die if something goes wrong.
(c) They can easily be shot down.
(d) They are easily seen because of their lights.
2. Who helped David ship the Iraqi Semtex to the United States?
(a) General Hamza.
(b) The Israeli ambassador.
(c) Prince Omar.
(d) The Palestinian ambassador.
3. What does Anna tell Rapp she is going to report, the morning after their dinner about the ambassador's killing?
(a) That she was told by a secret source that they were involved.
(b) That she has evidence proving the Israelis are innocent.
(c) That the government knows who did it but isn't saying.
(d) That she thinks the Israelis were involved.
4. Where do Anna and Rapp enjoy dinner while discussing the killing of the Palestinian ambassador?
(a) Glover Park.
(b) The White House.
(c) The Rose Garden.
(d) The president's private dining room.
5. What does Rapp think about the involvement of the Israelis in the ambassador's killing?
(a) That they were involved.
(b) That they were not involved but will claim they were.
(c) That they were involved but will claim they were not.
(d) That they were not involved.
6. Why is Rapp not suspicious of the Israelis when the Saudi ambassador is killed?
(a) Because he has information Anna told him but no one else.
(b) Because he knows the Saudis planned this themselves.
(c) Because of the information he has on David.
(d) Because his gut tells him not to be.
7. Where does David request to be picked up, after he flees Israel?
8. What do the Saudis want the United States to do in regard to the French resolution?
(a) Not veto it.
(b) Make sure it passes anonymously.
(c) Vote against it.
(d) Not vote at all.
9. When does Irene think she and Rapp should inform the FBI about David?
(a) Right before the explosion happens.
(b) Only after Anna does her news report.
(d) Only when the president gives express permission, which he is refusing to do.
10. What does David have in his garage in D.C.?
(a) Plans to kill both Anna and Rapp.
(b) Hundered of fake IDs.
(c) A stripped-down van with a bomb inside.
(d) A scale model of the White House.
11. Who is marching at the Israeli embassy?
12. What does the president say the press conference is for after Rapp returns from the rescue mission?
(a) To announce that Kennedy is going to resign.
(b) To announce that the country is going to war with Israel.
(c) To announce the medals Rapp will be receiving.
(d) To announce arrests for the earlier security breach.
13. What meeting is Sapp invited to attend as part of his assignment, after returning home from the rescue mission?
(a) The president's daily security briefing.
(b) The meeting of the military chiefs.
(c) The National Security Council meeting.
(d) Every press conference on the Middle East.
14. What does Anna think about the involvement of the Israelis in the ambassador's killing?
(a) That they were not involved but will claim they were.
(b) That they were involved but will claim they were not.
(c) That they were not involved.
(d) That they were involved.
15. After the rescue mission, whose point of view does Rapp slowly begin to understand?
(c) The president's.
(d) The press's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the White House on lock down, in Chapter 68?
2. What is Goldberg worried about politically, in Chapter 53?
3. Who suspects Friedman in the death of the Palestinian ambassador?
4. Who does David request to pick him up, after he flees Israel?
5. Where does David dispose of the rifle he uses in the ambassador's assassination?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)