|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the rescue mission, whose point of view does Rapp slowly begin to understand?
(a) The press's.
(b) The president's.
2. How does David get to Jordan?
(a) He flies there by helicopter.
(b) He bribes an agent at the border.
(c) He drives a stolen car.
(d) He is taken there by his captors.
3. Where does David request to be picked up, after he flees Israel?
4. Who is marching at the Israeli embassy?
5. Who is Uri Doran?
(a) Not a character in this book.
(b) The son of Rapp.
(c) The person in charge of security at the embassy.
(d) Prince Omar's daughter.
6. What is Goldberg worried about politically, in Chapter 53?
(a) That he will lose next week's election.
(b) That he will be made fun of in this week's political cartoon.
(c) That his vice minister will attempt to overthrow him.
(d) That he will receive a vote of no-confidence.
7. Where does Kennedy receive information about Prince Omar?
(c) The New York Police Department.
(d) A secret informant.
8. What does Kennedy tell Rapp about his future involvement in missions?
(a) That he's going to have to operate without the support of the government.
(b) That he can go back to missions again once he heals.
(c) That he will not be allowed in dangerous situations again.
(d) The she hopes he gets hurt worse next time.
9. What does Kennedy say when Rapp asks her to check with the Mossad about the information on David?
(a) That she is refusing to on moral principle.
(b) That the president won't allow it.
(c) That the Mossad won't return her phone calls.
(d) That she already did and they don't have anything.
10. Who is Kennedy talking to on the phone when Rapp arrives after the rescue mission?
(b) The president.
(c) The director of the CIA.
11. What does the president say the press conference is for after Rapp returns from the rescue mission?
(a) To announce that Kennedy is going to resign.
(b) To announce that the country is going to war with Israel.
(c) To announce arrests for the earlier security breach.
(d) To announce the medals Rapp will be receiving.
12. Who does Irene think is behind the ambassador's assassination?
(a) Secret American forces.
(b) The Israelis.
(c) The Palestinians.
(d) Just some crazy, average citizen who got very angry.
13. What meeting is Sapp invited to attend as part of his assignment, after returning home from the rescue mission?
(a) The president's daily security briefing.
(b) The meeting of the military chiefs.
(c) Every press conference on the Middle East.
(d) The National Security Council meeting.
14. What does Anna tell Rapp she is going to report, the morning after their dinner about the ambassador's killing?
(a) That she was told by a secret source that they were involved.
(b) That she thinks the Israelis were involved.
(c) That the government knows who did it but isn't saying.
(d) That she has evidence proving the Israelis are innocent.
15. What do the president, Rapp, and Kennedy wonder about Friedman after the ambassador's assassination?
(a) If he can be trusted.
(b) If he is next on the list.
(c) If he is going go try to assassinate the American president.
(d) If he is in danger.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does David detonate his bomb?
2. Where is David taken after the Apache attack?
3. What does the group ultimately decide about using helicopters during the mission?
4. Where does David already have a train ticket to when he shoots the ambassador?
5. After the rescue attempt is a success, what else does the president want to know about?
This section contains 688 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)