|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the president demand about the case of the ambassador's assassination?
(a) That it not be solved for political reasons.
(b) That it be solved privately but not be made public for at least 20 years.
(c) That it be solved.
(d) That it not be solved until he is out of office.
2. Where does David request to be picked up, after he flees Israel?
3. Which two people are shot before Hamed Ali is shot?
(a) A police officer and a reporter.
(b) Anna and Rapp.
(c) Two of his security guards.
(d) The president and the Israeli ambassador.
4. At whose request does Prince Abdule Bin Aziz arrive at the White House?
(c) His cousin, the crown prince.
5. What does Anna think about the involvement of the Israelis in the ambassador's killing?
(a) That they were not involved.
(b) That they were involved.
(c) That they were not involved but will claim they were.
(d) That they were involved but will claim they were not.
6. Where do Rapp and Turbes know David flew into New York from?
7. What was supposed to happen after David detonated his attache?
(a) He was supposed to let the Palestinians arrest him.
(b) He was supposed to let the Israelis arrest him.
(c) He was supposed to die with it like a suicide bomber.
(d) He was supposed to be rescued by helicopter.
8. What causes some concern about using helicopters during the rescue attempt?
(a) They can easily be shot down.
(b) More men will die if something goes wrong.
(c) They are easily seen because of their lights.
(d) The storm is intensifying.
9. What do the Saudis threaten to do if the United States does not do what they wish in regard to the French resolution?
(a) Declare formal war.
(b) Expose the murder attempts the US has done in Saudia Arabia.
(c) Suspend all oil shipments.
(d) Halt all political negotiations.
10. What does the president promise Rapp about the arrest of Petry?
(a) That it will happen in private, away from everyone else.
(b) That Anna can record it for her reporting job.
(c) That it will never happen.
(d) That he can witness it.
11. Where does David already have a train ticket to when he shoots the ambassador?
(a) Dallas, Texas.
(b) Washington, D.C.
(c) Cannes, France.
(d) Philadephia, Pennsylvania.
12. Why is the White House on lock down, in Chapter 68?
(a) Because David somehow broke in with a bomb strapped to his chest.
(b) Because of the explosion.
(c) Because someone phoned in a bomb threat.
(d) Because Rapp got a threat sent to him via email.
13. Who calls Anna to tell her that Rapp is on her way home?
(d) The president.
14. Who is Kennedy talking to on the phone when Rapp arrives after the rescue mission?
(a) The president.
(b) The director of the CIA.
15. Who is Peter Jousard?
(a) The French ambassador to the United States.
(b) The French prime minister.
(c) The French ambassador to Israel.
(d) The French president.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Irene think she and Rapp should inform the FBI about David?
2. Why is Rapp not suspicious of the Israelis when the Saudi ambassador is killed?
3. Where do Anna and Rapp enjoy dinner while discussing the killing of the Palestinian ambassador?
4. Where is the credit card from that was used to pay for David's ticket into New York?
5. What does David think will happen after his next plan is carried out?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)