|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Hassan Rasia?
(a) An old colleague who is a double agent now.
(b) A man who works for the Palestinian General Intelligence.
(c) A former American spy who was a double agent.
(d) The man David is supposed to kill.
2. What is the president's initial inclination about what to do with General Moro?
(a) He wants to keep him alive for political purposes.
(b) He is unsure and will give his decision in a few days.
(c) He wants to keep him alive so he can be questioned.
(d) He wants him killed in secret as soon as possible.
3. What is portrayed as the espionage center of the Middle East in the novel?
(a) Amman, Jordan.
(b) Bagdad, Iraq.
(c) Paris, France.
4. How many people are in the hostage family that Coleman is supposed to rescue?
5. What does General Hamza have a penchant for?
(a) Stealing other people's jewels.
(b) Very fine wine.
(c) Young girls.
(d) Torturing people.
6. What does Anna realize Irene means when she speaks of the family that Rapp is trying to rescue?
(a) That Rapp is not coming home alive.
(b) That she is being lied to by more than one person.
(c) That the family is the Andersons.
(d) That she will never be told the truth.
7. Where does David finally end up for his secret meeting, in Chapter 23?
(a) In the Israeli ambassador's office.
(b) Somewhere on the West Bank.
(c) Back at his apartment, strangely.
(d) At a very public and rowdy club.
8. Who stays behind to talk to the president, after the group discusses what to do with General Moro, in Chapter 13?
9. Who sends men out to look for the snipers after Moro is killed?
10. Who has been kidnapped by Abu Sayyaf?
(a) The Anderson family.
(b) The president's daughter.
11. What did the papers report about Anna's marriage?
(a) Who made it on the guest list.
(b) Nothing; it was kept out of the papers.
(c) How expensive it was.
(d) What kind of dress she wore.
12. Which military people does Rapp meet after Moro is killed?
(a) A commitee of four-star generals.
(b) The naval officers of the ship.
(d) Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
13. Where does David go to meet with the Mossad?
14. What does Rapp decide about Moro's murder as he is talking to him?
(a) That he is being framed.
(b) That he must do it himself because the hired assassin is late.
(c) That it must look like a suicide.
(d) That it should have happened a long time ago.
15. How many Apache helicopters are sent to David's meeting?
(a) Just one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owns the airstrip where Coleman and his men are dropped off, in Chapter 17?
2. How much money does Moro ask Rapp for?
3. How do the SEALs in the Prelude first reach their intended target?
4. What is Rapp's initial inclination about what to do with General Moro?
5. What kind of car picks up Rapp once he arrives in the Philippines?
This section contains 537 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)