|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What function does the Casio watch have for the attache case that David is given, in Chapter 18?
(a) It is the detonator.
(b) It begins and stops recording as needed.
(c) It tracks the case.
(d) It tracks David's vital signs, although he doesn't know it.
2. How many Apache helicopters are sent to David's meeting?
(b) Just one.
3. What does Rapp tell Moro he wants to see crushed?
(a) Abu Sayyef.
(c) The entire Philippine government.
4. How does David pass the security search for his secret meeting?
(a) He opens his briefcase and shows just the money.
(b) He bribes the security guards.
(c) He makes someone else carry in the briefcase.
(d) He wears the recording device under his clothes.
5. What does General Hamza have a penchant for?
(a) Torturing people.
(b) Young girls.
(c) Stealing other people's jewels.
(d) Very fine wine.
6. Where does Anna get married?
(a) The White House.
(b) South Africa.
(c) At her mother's house in South Carolina.
(d) Beneath the Golden Gate Bridge.
7. Where do Coleman and his men eventually end up, in Chapter 19?
(a) Lost in the jungle.
(b) Dinagat Island.
(d) The Philipinne Palace.
8. What helps Moro relax during his meeting with Rapp?
(a) Rapp slipped something in his drink that is making him relax.
(b) He is drinking a lot of alcohol.
(c) Rapp tells him the CIA has accepted the terms of the deal.
(d) Rapp shakes his hand and looks him straight in the eyes.
9. How is David observed going through the check points of his secret meeting?
(a) By satellite.
(b) By a spy with binoculars.
(c) By telescope.
(d) By reconnaisance plane.
10. What does David do after his meeting with General Hamza?
(a) Immediately call his British bosses.
(b) Change clothes and remove his disguise.
(c) Stick a tracking device on Hamza's limo.
(d) Immediately call his American bosses.
11. Who feels he can take a sniper shot of Moro?
12. Where does Rapp plan to meet General Moro?
(a) In Hawaii.
(b) On a Navy ship.
(c) In Washington, D.C.
(d) In the Philippines.
13. How do David and Hassan Rasia usually get along?
(a) They must pretend not to know each other for the sake of the mission.
(b) They do not like each other.
(c) They are sworn enemies and fight every time they see each other.
(d) They are old friends.
14. Whose finances is Church supposed to monitor?
(b) The American government's.
(c) The House of Saud's.
15. By what time would Coleman like his team to be in place, in Chapter 21?
(a) By sunup.
(b) By 3:30, which is when the secret meeting is.
(c) By sunset.
(d) By lunchtime.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stays behind to talk to the president, after the group discusses what to do with General Moro, in Chapter 13?
2. What does David wear when he meets his Iraqi contact in the Middle East?
3. How many people are in the hostage family that Coleman is supposed to rescue?
4. What does Rapp tell Moro when they finally meet in person?
5. Who sends men out to look for the snipers after Moro is killed?
This section contains 550 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)