|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does David pass the security search for his secret meeting?
(a) He bribes the security guards.
(b) He wears the recording device under his clothes.
(c) He opens his briefcase and shows just the money.
(d) He makes someone else carry in the briefcase.
2. Who feels he can take a sniper shot of Moro?
3. Who does Alan Church work for when he is introduced in the novel?
(a) No one; he is a freelance spy.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The British Secret Service.
4. How many Apache helicopters are sent to David's meeting?
(a) Just one.
5. What is Dr. Irene Kennedy's job?
(a) Vice President of the United States.
(b) Director of the FBI.
(c) Director of the CIA.
(d) Assistant to the President on Security Affairs.
6. Who stays behind to talk to the president, after the group discusses what to do with General Moro, in Chapter 13?
7. Who has been kidnapped by Abu Sayyaf?
(a) The president's daughter.
(b) The Anderson family.
8. What does Rapp tell Moro when they finally meet in person?
(a) That he knows things about him even the Philippine government doesn't know.
(b) That he has 10 minutes to confess his sins or the place will be bombed.
(c) That he is going to be taken to America for his own safety.
(d) That he is going to die.
9. Where in the Philippines does Rapp's plane land?
(a) A private landing strip.
(b) Clark Air Force Base.
(c) The airport.
(d) In the jungle, as his mission is a secret.
10. What information does Rapp share with the military people he meets after Moro is killed?
(a) That he needs a helicopter to transport a secret prisoner.
(b) That Moro was not really killed.
(c) That the early SEAL mission was compromised by a security leak.
(d) That there is a plot to assasinate the president.
11. How do David and Hassan Rasia usually get along?
(a) They must pretend not to know each other for the sake of the mission.
(b) They are sworn enemies and fight every time they see each other.
(c) They do not like each other.
(d) They are old friends.
12. What kind of car picks up Rapp once he arrives in the Philippines?
(a) A boring-looking, generic sedan.
(b) A Hummer.
(c) A black Continental limousine.
(d) An ATV.
13. Who tells Kennedy that Anna is asking questions about Rapp after he leaves for the Philippines?
(a) The president.
(b) Secret Service Agent Watch.
(c) Another reporter.
(d) The head of the CIA.
14. What is in the attache case that David is given, in Chapter 18?
(a) A recording device.
(b) C-4 plastique explosives.
(c) Fake money.
(d) Gold bars.
15. Who does Abe Spielman bring to a meeting with David, in Chapter 18?
(a) Ben Friedman.
(b) Joe Steiner.
(d) Azam Ahmed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who signals to Coleman's team that there is something ahead?
2. During what kind of event do Anna and Irene meet each other at the White House?
3. How much does David request for a fee?
4. How many people are in the hostage family that Coleman is supposed to rescue?
5. What do Coleman and his team find in the jungle?
This section contains 543 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)