|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rapp excuse himself from his meeting with Moro?
(a) His earpiece is malfunctioning.
(b) He gets sick.
(c) His phone rings.
(d) He hears fighting outside.
2. What did Alan Church do before becoming a spy?
(a) He was a mechanical engineer.
(b) He was a bank robber.
(c) He was a veyr famous politican.
(d) He was a police officer.
3. How much does David request for a fee?
(a) Fifty million dollars.
(b) One million dollars.
(c) Ten million dollars.
(d) One hundred million dollars.
4. Where does David finally end up for his secret meeting, in Chapter 23?
(a) Somewhere on the West Bank.
(b) Back at his apartment, strangely.
(c) In the Israeli ambassador's office.
(d) At a very public and rowdy club.
5. What does Rapp decide about his role with the rescue of the kidnapped family?
(a) That he will deal with the consequences later.
(b) That he will take part in it.
(c) That he must step aside for political reasons.
(d) That he will coordinate from the ship.
6. What kind of car picks up Rapp once he arrives in the Philippines?
(a) A black Continental limousine.
(b) An ATV.
(c) A boring-looking, generic sedan.
(d) A Hummer.
7. How does Kennedy plan on addressing Anna's questions about Rapp's mission?
(a) By leaking information about her to the press.
(b) By talking to her directly.
(c) By telling her everything through an anonymous tip.
(d) By revoking her press credentials.
8. What does Anna realize Irene means when she speaks of the family that Rapp is trying to rescue?
(a) That Rapp is not coming home alive.
(b) That the family is the Andersons.
(c) That she will never be told the truth.
(d) That she is being lied to by more than one person.
9. Who does Alan Church work for when he is introduced in the novel?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The British Secret Service.
(c) The FBI.
(d) No one; he is a freelance spy.
10. Where does Anna go on her honeymoon?
(c) The Caribbean.
(d) South Africa for a safari.
11. Who is David's partner?
(d) Prince Omar.
12. Where does the opening scene of "Executive Power" take place?
(a) A boardroom.
(b) In downtown New York City.
(c) The White House.
(d) An island in the Philippines.
13. Who does Rizal conclude is the traitor after reading Rapp's materials?
(b) General Moro.
(d) Rapp himself.
14. What does David do after his meeting with General Hamza?
(a) Immediately call his British bosses.
(b) Stick a tracking device on Hamza's limo.
(c) Change clothes and remove his disguise.
(d) Immediately call his American bosses.
15. Who tells Kennedy that Anna is asking questions about Rapp after he leaves for the Philippines?
(a) Another reporter.
(b) Secret Service Agent Watch.
(c) The head of the CIA.
(d) The president.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does General Hamza have a penchant for?
2. How does Coleman feel his team's progress is going, in Chapter 21?
3. What did the papers report about Anna's marriage?
4. Who is head of Mossad?
5. Who leads David to a room where Abe Spielman is waiting?
This section contains 549 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)