|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Moro ask Rapp for?
2. Where in the Philippines does Rapp's plane land?
(a) In the jungle, as his mission is a secret.
(b) The airport.
(c) Clark Air Force Base.
(d) A private landing strip.
3. What does David do after his meeting with General Hamza?
(a) Immediately call his American bosses.
(b) Change clothes and remove his disguise.
(c) Immediately call his British bosses.
(d) Stick a tracking device on Hamza's limo.
4. Where does David go to meet with the Mossad?
5. What is in the attache case that David is given, in Chapter 18?
(a) C-4 plastique explosives.
(b) Fake money.
(c) A recording device.
(d) Gold bars.
6. Who feels he can take a sniper shot of Moro?
7. What does Rapp tell Moro he wants to see crushed?
(a) Abu Sayyef.
(c) The entire Philippine government.
8. What is Dr. Irene Kennedy's job?
(a) Assistant to the President on Security Affairs.
(b) Director of the CIA.
(c) Vice President of the United States.
(d) Director of the FBI.
9. How does David pass the security search for his secret meeting?
(a) He bribes the security guards.
(b) He makes someone else carry in the briefcase.
(c) He wears the recording device under his clothes.
(d) He opens his briefcase and shows just the money.
10. Where does David go to visit Monsignor Lavin?
(a) A hotel lobby.
(b) A coffee shop.
(c) The Vatican Bank branch.
(d) A shady bar.
11. What did the papers report about Anna's marriage?
(a) Who made it on the guest list.
(b) Nothing; it was kept out of the papers.
(c) What kind of dress she wore.
(d) How expensive it was.
12. What does General Hamza have a penchant for?
(a) Young girls.
(b) Stealing other people's jewels.
(c) Torturing people.
(d) Very fine wine.
13. Where do Coleman and his men eventually end up, in Chapter 19?
(a) The Philipinne Palace.
(c) Lost in the jungle.
(d) Dinagat Island.
14. Who signals to Coleman's team that there is something ahead?
15. What to the SEALs use as cover when they attempt to rescue the family?
(a) A storm.
(b) A sunken ship.
(c) Medical disguises.
(d) Military gear from Germany.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Kennedy plan on addressing Anna's questions about Rapp's mission?
2. By what time would Coleman like his team to be in place, in Chapter 21?
3. Who does Abe Spielman bring to a meeting with David, in Chapter 18?
4. Where does the opening scene of "Executive Power" take place?
5. Where does Anna get married?
This section contains 467 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)