|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Kennedy think is responsible for ambushing the SEALs?
(a) The top-ranking general of the American army.
(b) The president of the Philippines.
(c) General Moro.
2. What function does the Casio watch have for the attache case that David is given, in Chapter 18?
(a) It is the detonator.
(b) It tracks David's vital signs, although he doesn't know it.
(c) It tracks the case.
(d) It begins and stops recording as needed.
3. What is portrayed as the espionage center of the Middle East in the novel?
(a) Bagdad, Iraq.
(b) Amman, Jordan.
(d) Paris, France.
4. What does General Hamza want from David?
(a) Advice on how to become a better spy.
(b) A sample of blood in case anyone is dishonest.
(c) A cut from his fee.
(d) A promise to work together in the future.
5. Where does Rapp plan to meet General Moro?
(a) In Hawaii.
(b) In the Philippines.
(c) On a Navy ship.
(d) In Washington, D.C.
6. How does Coleman feel his team's progress is going, in Chapter 21?
(a) Too easily.
(b) Perfectly according to plan.
(c) Too quickly.
(d) Very slowly.
7. Who is Hassan Rasia?
(a) An old colleague who is a double agent now.
(b) A former American spy who was a double agent.
(c) A man who works for the Palestinian General Intelligence.
(d) The man David is supposed to kill.
8. What did the papers report about Anna's marriage?
(a) Nothing; it was kept out of the papers.
(b) How expensive it was.
(c) What kind of dress she wore.
(d) Who made it on the guest list.
9. What name does David use when he meets with the Mossad?
(a) Khatabi Jabril.
(b) Ahmad Khatabi.
(c) Jabril Khatabi.
(d) Andrew Summers.
10. Who does Rapp not want at his meeting with the president and Kennedy, in Chapter 9?
(b) Valerie Jones.
(d) The Vice President.
11. What ship is Rapp flown to after Moro is killed?
(a) The USS Obama.
(b) The USS Belleau Wood.
(c) A small sailboat he will use to escape.
(d) The USS Reagan.
12. How many people are in the hostage family that Coleman is supposed to rescue?
13. Why does Moro ask Rapp for money?
(a) He needs it for his government.
(b) He wants to buy himself out of his situation.
(c) He wants to make sure his family is taken care of.
(d) He wants to trade money for hostages.
14. Who owns the airstrip where Coleman and his men are dropped off, in Chapter 17?
(a) A Japanese businessman.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The Indonesian government.
(d) The Philippine government.
15. Who does Rizal conclude is the traitor after reading Rapp's materials?
(a) Rapp himself.
(d) General Moro.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Anna go on her honeymoon?
2. Who feels he can take a sniper shot of Moro?
3. Who is David's partner?
4. Who is Scott Coleman?
5. How does David pass the security search for his secret meeting?
This section contains 512 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)