|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which military people does Rapp meet after Moro is killed?
(b) Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
(c) The naval officers of the ship.
(d) A commitee of four-star generals.
2. What does Anna realize Irene means when she speaks of the family that Rapp is trying to rescue?
(a) That she is being lied to by more than one person.
(b) That she will never be told the truth.
(c) That Rapp is not coming home alive.
(d) That the family is the Andersons.
3. During what kind of event do Anna and Irene meet each other at the White House?
(a) A party.
(b) A security drill.
(c) A tour.
(d) A press conference.
4. Whom is Anna Reilly married to?
(a) The reader never learns his name.
(b) The president.
(c) Mitch Rapp.
(d) Lt. Devolis.
5. Where does David finally end up for his secret meeting, in Chapter 23?
(a) At a very public and rowdy club.
(b) Back at his apartment, strangely.
(c) Somewhere on the West Bank.
(d) In the Israeli ambassador's office.
6. What do Coleman and his team find in the jungle?
(a) A huge drug stash.
(b) A huge cash stash.
(c) The hostages they were supposed to find elsewhere.
(d) Secret tunnels for drug trafficking.
7. Who has been kidnapped by Abu Sayyaf?
(b) The president's daughter.
(d) The Anderson family.
8. Who is Church supposed to follow and monitor?
(c) Whoever looks suspicious, since he isn't sure who the guilty party is.
(d) Prince Omar.
9. How is David observed going through the check points of his secret meeting?
(a) By telescope.
(b) By satellite.
(c) By reconnaisance plane.
(d) By a spy with binoculars.
10. What function does the Casio watch have for the attache case that David is given, in Chapter 18?
(a) It begins and stops recording as needed.
(b) It tracks David's vital signs, although he doesn't know it.
(c) It is the detonator.
(d) It tracks the case.
11. Who is head of Mossad?
(a) Ben Friedman.
(b) A person whose name the reader never learns.
(c) Azam Ahmed.
(d) Joe Steiner.
12. What did the papers report about Anna's marriage?
(a) Who made it on the guest list.
(b) What kind of dress she wore.
(c) Nothing; it was kept out of the papers.
(d) How expensive it was.
13. What is Rapp's initial inclination about what to do with General Moro?
(a) He just wants him out of power.
(b) He wants to kill him.
(c) He wants him kidnapped so he can be interrogated.
(d) He wants him arrested.
14. How many people are in the hostage family that Coleman is supposed to rescue?
15. How does Kennedy plan on addressing Anna's questions about Rapp's mission?
(a) By talking to her directly.
(b) By leaking information about her to the press.
(c) By telling her everything through an anonymous tip.
(d) By revoking her press credentials.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does David use when he meets with the Mossad?
2. Where does the opening scene of "Executive Power" take place?
3. Where does Anna go on her honeymoon?
4. What is portrayed as the espionage center of the Middle East in the novel?
5. What does David do after his meeting with General Hamza?
This section contains 548 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)