|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 72 - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After their meeting to discuss the botched SEALs' mission, what complaint does Valerie voice to the president about Rapp?
(a) That he is actually the real spy.
(b) That he doesn't understand the political implications.
(c) That he has gone rogue and must be fired.
(d) That he has gone rogue and must be killed.
2. How much time does the president give Rapp to catch David once they learn he is trying to flee the country?
(a) 36 hours.
(b) 48 hours.
(c) 24 hours.
(d) 12 hours.
3. What do the Saudis want the United States to do in regard to the French resolution?
(a) Make sure it passes anonymously.
(b) Not veto it.
(c) Not vote at all.
(d) Vote against it.
4. Who is head of Mossad?
(a) Azam Ahmed.
(b) Joe Steiner.
(c) A person whose name the reader never learns.
(d) Ben Friedman.
5. Who does Rapp take with him as he chases David?
(c) No one; he acts alone.
(d) Coleman and his team.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes some concern about using helicopters during the rescue attempt?
2. After the rescue attempt is a success, what else does the president want to know about?
3. How many people are in the hostage family that Coleman is supposed to rescue?
4. Who stays behind to talk to the president, after the group discusses what to do with General Moro, in Chapter 13?
5. Who calls Anna to tell her that Rapp is on her way home?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)