|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 72 - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Hamed Ali?
(a) The Palestinian ambassador to the United Nations.
(b) The president of Palestine.
(c) A very famous Palestinian reporter.
(d) The Palestinian ambassador to Israel.
2. Where was Coleman expecting to find the hostages?
(a) In an underground prison.
(b) In a jail.
(c) In a safe house.
(d) At the top of the hill.
3. What did the papers report about Anna's marriage?
(a) Nothing; it was kept out of the papers.
(b) Who made it on the guest list.
(c) What kind of dress she wore.
(d) How expensive it was.
4. Who owns the airstrip where Coleman and his men are dropped off, in Chapter 17?
(a) The Philippine government.
(b) A Japanese businessman.
(c) The Indonesian government.
(d) The CIA.
5. Whom is Anna Reilly married to?
(a) Lt. Devolis.
(b) The reader never learns his name.
(c) The president.
(d) Mitch Rapp.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Rapp think of briefly as he heads toward the camp, where the hostages are being held?
2. Who does Abe Spielman bring to a meeting with David, in Chapter 18?
3. What evidence indicates there was an explosion before the Israeli missile attack, according to the president?
4. What is portrayed as the espionage center of the Middle East in the novel?
5. Where do Rapp and Turbes know David flew into New York from?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)