|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 72 - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the president say the press conference is for after Rapp returns from the rescue mission?
(a) To announce that Kennedy is going to resign.
(b) To announce the medals Rapp will be receiving.
(c) To announce arrests for the earlier security breach.
(d) To announce that the country is going to war with Israel.
2. What do Coleman and his team find in the jungle?
(a) Secret tunnels for drug trafficking.
(b) A huge drug stash.
(c) A huge cash stash.
(d) The hostages they were supposed to find elsewhere.
3. How does David get to Jordan?
(a) He flies there by helicopter.
(b) He drives a stolen car.
(c) He is taken there by his captors.
(d) He bribes an agent at the border.
4. Why does Moro ask Rapp for money?
(a) He wants to buy himself out of his situation.
(b) He wants to trade money for hostages.
(c) He needs it for his government.
(d) He wants to make sure his family is taken care of.
5. Who flies Rapp away after Moro is killed?
(a) A Japanese helicopter.
(b) A Philippine helicopter.
(c) An Indonesian helicopter.
(d) An American helicopter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Uri Doran worried, in Chapter 62?
2. What does David think will happen after his next plan is carried out?
3. What bank accounts does Rapp tell Moro he knows about?
4. What helps Moro relax during his meeting with Rapp?
5. Who else was injured, besides Rapp, during the rescue attempt?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)