|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 56-60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does David return after assassinating the ambassador?
(a) His hotel so he can get his belongings.
(b) The hospital he escaped from.
(c) The bus station.
(d) The airport.
2. How is David observed going through the check points of his secret meeting?
(a) By reconnaisance plane.
(b) By a spy with binoculars.
(c) By telescope.
(d) By satellite.
3. What does Rapp tell Moro when they finally meet in person?
(a) That he knows things about him even the Philippine government doesn't know.
(b) That he is going to die.
(c) That he is going to be taken to America for his own safety.
(d) That he has 10 minutes to confess his sins or the place will be bombed.
4. What do Coleman and his team find in the jungle?
(a) Secret tunnels for drug trafficking.
(b) A huge cash stash.
(c) The hostages they were supposed to find elsewhere.
(d) A huge drug stash.
5. Who calls Anna to tell her that Rapp is on her way home?
(c) The president.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Kennedy respond to Rapp when he comes to see her after the rescue mission?
2. What is Rapp's initial inclination about what to do with General Moro?
3. What name did David use when flying into New York?
4. When did the rescue operation take place?
5. Where does David dispose of the rifle he uses in the ambassador's assassination?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)