|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 56-60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna tell Rapp she is going to report, the morning after their dinner about the ambassador's killing?
(a) That the government knows who did it but isn't saying.
(b) That she has evidence proving the Israelis are innocent.
(c) That she thinks the Israelis were involved.
(d) That she was told by a secret source that they were involved.
2. How does David get to Jordan?
(a) He drives a stolen car.
(b) He flies there by helicopter.
(c) He is taken there by his captors.
(d) He bribes an agent at the border.
3. Where in the Philippines does Rapp's plane land?
(a) A private landing strip.
(b) Clark Air Force Base.
(c) In the jungle, as his mission is a secret.
(d) The airport.
4. Who does Rapp not want at his meeting with the president and Kennedy, in Chapter 9?
(b) Valerie Jones.
(d) The Vice President.
5. Who owns the airstrip where Coleman and his men are dropped off, in Chapter 17?
(a) A Japanese businessman.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The Philippine government.
(d) The Indonesian government.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Rapp and his men meet Coleman and his team during the rescue attempt?
2. Where does David request to be picked up, after he flees Israel?
3. How much money does Moro ask Rapp for?
4. What does Rapp tell Moro when they finally meet in person?
5. After the Apache helicopters have left, where does David find himself?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)