|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 56-60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Coleman's men goes out on a scouting mission before the rescue attempt?
2. Who is watching the conversation between David and Prince Omar when they are out to dinner, after David escapes from Israel?
(b) The CIA.
(d) The FBI.
3. Who is head of Mossad?
(a) Joe Steiner.
(b) Ben Friedman.
(c) Azam Ahmed.
(d) A person whose name the reader never learns.
4. Who is Kennedy talking to on the phone when Rapp arrives after the rescue mission?
(a) The director of the CIA.
(d) The president.
5. How does David get to Jordan?
(a) He is taken there by his captors.
(b) He flies there by helicopter.
(c) He bribes an agent at the border.
(d) He drives a stolen car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rapp excuse himself from his meeting with Moro?
2. Who is Scott Coleman?
3. What does David realize Friedman wanted?
4. How many Apache helicopters are sent to David's meeting?
5. What does the resolution that is going to be offered by the French, in front of the United Nations, propose?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)