|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David do after his meeting with General Hamza?
(a) Change clothes and remove his disguise.
(b) Immediately call his American bosses.
(c) Immediately call his British bosses.
(d) Stick a tracking device on Hamza's limo.
2. How is David observed going through the check points of his secret meeting?
(a) By telescope.
(b) By a spy with binoculars.
(c) By reconnaisance plane.
(d) By satellite.
3. What is portrayed as the espionage center of the Middle East in the novel?
(a) Paris, France.
(b) Amman, Jordan.
(d) Bagdad, Iraq.
4. What does General Hamza have a penchant for?
(a) Torturing people.
(b) Very fine wine.
(c) Young girls.
(d) Stealing other people's jewels.
5. Who is watching the conversation between David and Prince Omar when they are out to dinner, after David escapes from Israel?
(c) The FBI.
(d) The CIA.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rapp decide about Moro's murder as he is talking to him?
2. Who feels he can take a sniper shot of Moro?
3. After the Apache helicopters have left, where does David find himself?
4. How does Kennedy plan on addressing Anna's questions about Rapp's mission?
5. Which two people are shot before Hamed Ali is shot?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)