|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does David pass the security search for his secret meeting?
(a) He wears the recording device under his clothes.
(b) He opens his briefcase and shows just the money.
(c) He bribes the security guards.
(d) He makes someone else carry in the briefcase.
2. Who is David's partner?
(d) Prince Omar.
3. What does Rapp tell Moro when they finally meet in person?
(a) That he is going to be taken to America for his own safety.
(b) That he has 10 minutes to confess his sins or the place will be bombed.
(c) That he knows things about him even the Philippine government doesn't know.
(d) That he is going to die.
4. Where does David finally end up for his secret meeting, in Chapter 23?
(a) Back at his apartment, strangely.
(b) In the Israeli ambassador's office.
(c) At a very public and rowdy club.
(d) Somewhere on the West Bank.
5. Where does Anna get married?
(a) South Africa.
(b) Beneath the Golden Gate Bridge.
(c) At her mother's house in South Carolina.
(d) The White House.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Kennedy that Anna is asking questions about Rapp after he leaves for the Philippines?
2. What is the president's initial inclination about what to do with General Moro?
3. By what time would Coleman like his team to be in place, in Chapter 21?
4. What does David do after his meeting with General Hamza?
5. Who does Rapp not want at his meeting with the president and Kennedy, in Chapter 9?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)