|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people are in the hostage family that Coleman is supposed to rescue?
2. What bank accounts does Rapp tell Moro he knows about?
(a) Those in Beijing and Honolulu.
(b) Those in Bangkok and Laos.
(c) Those in Hong Kong and Jakarta.
(d) Those in Seoul and Tokyo.
3. During what kind of event do Anna and Irene meet each other at the White House?
(a) A tour.
(b) A security drill.
(c) A press conference.
(d) A party.
4. What did Alan Church do before becoming a spy?
(a) He was a bank robber.
(b) He was a veyr famous politican.
(c) He was a police officer.
(d) He was a mechanical engineer.
5. What is portrayed as the espionage center of the Middle East in the novel?
(a) Bagdad, Iraq.
(b) Amman, Jordan.
(c) Paris, France.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Hassan Rasia?
2. Where does Anna go on her honeymoon?
3. Who does Alan Church work for when he is introduced in the novel?
4. What picks up Coleman and his men after they are dropped off on the airstrip?
5. Who owns the airstrip where Coleman and his men are dropped off, in Chapter 17?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)