|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By what time would Coleman like his team to be in place, in Chapter 21?
(a) By lunchtime.
(b) By sunset.
(c) By 3:30, which is when the secret meeting is.
(d) By sunup.
2. What is the president's initial inclination about what to do with General Moro?
(a) He wants him killed in secret as soon as possible.
(b) He wants to keep him alive so he can be questioned.
(c) He is unsure and will give his decision in a few days.
(d) He wants to keep him alive for political purposes.
3. What does David wear when he meets his Iraqi contact in the Middle East?
(a) A keffiyeh.
(b) A disguise.
(c) None of these answers is correct.
(d) Both of these answers are correct.
4. Who is Scott Coleman?
(a) A freelance for the CIA.
(b) An agent for a part of the government no one knows about.
(c) An old college friend of Rapp.
(d) Rapp's brother-in-law.
5. Which military people does Rapp meet after Moro is killed?
(a) The naval officers of the ship.
(c) A commitee of four-star generals.
(d) Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does David finally end up for his secret meeting, in Chapter 23?
2. What does Rapp tell Moro when they finally meet in person?
3. What to the SEALs use as cover when they attempt to rescue the family?
4. Who does Kennedy think is responsible for ambushing the SEALs?
5. Where are Coleman and his men dropped off, in Chapter 17?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)