|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who feels he can take a sniper shot of Moro?
2. What bank accounts does Rapp tell Moro he knows about?
(a) Those in Seoul and Tokyo.
(b) Those in Hong Kong and Jakarta.
(c) Those in Beijing and Honolulu.
(d) Those in Bangkok and Laos.
3. Where do Coleman and his men eventually end up, in Chapter 19?
(b) Lost in the jungle.
(c) Dinagat Island.
(d) The Philipinne Palace.
4. After their meeting to discuss the botched SEALs' mission, what complaint does Valerie voice to the president about Rapp?
(a) That he doesn't understand the political implications.
(b) That he is actually the real spy.
(c) That he has gone rogue and must be killed.
(d) That he has gone rogue and must be fired.
5. Who does Abe Spielman bring to a meeting with David, in Chapter 18?
(a) Azam Ahmed.
(c) Ben Friedman.
(d) Joe Steiner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stays behind to talk to the president, after the group discusses what to do with General Moro, in Chapter 13?
2. Who is in charge of the Navy SEALs, in the Prelude?
3. By what time would Coleman like his team to be in place, in Chapter 21?
4. Where does Anna go on her honeymoon?
5. What is portrayed as the espionage center of the Middle East in the novel?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)