|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rapp excuse himself from his meeting with Moro?
(a) He hears fighting outside.
(b) His earpiece is malfunctioning.
(c) His phone rings.
(d) He gets sick.
2. Who signals to Coleman's team that there is something ahead?
3. What does Rapp decide about Moro's murder as he is talking to him?
(a) That it must look like a suicide.
(b) That he is being framed.
(c) That he must do it himself because the hired assassin is late.
(d) That it should have happened a long time ago.
4. What is the president's initial inclination about what to do with General Moro?
(a) He wants to keep him alive for political purposes.
(b) He wants him killed in secret as soon as possible.
(c) He is unsure and will give his decision in a few days.
(d) He wants to keep him alive so he can be questioned.
5. Who is Scott Coleman?
(a) An old college friend of Rapp.
(b) Rapp's brother-in-law.
(c) A freelance for the CIA.
(d) An agent for a part of the government no one knows about.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Apache helicopters are sent to David's meeting?
2. What kind of weapon does Coleman have with him during his mission?
3. What happens to Jones's desire to keep a lid on the situation of the SEALs' botched mission?
4. What name does David use when he meets with the Mossad?
5. After their meeting to discuss the botched SEALs' mission, what complaint does Valerie voice to the president about Rapp?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)