|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Alan Church work for when he is introduced in the novel?
(a) No one; he is a freelance spy.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The British Secret Service.
(d) The CIA.
2. What is in the attache case that David is given, in Chapter 18?
(a) A recording device.
(b) Fake money.
(c) C-4 plastique explosives.
(d) Gold bars.
3. Where does David finally end up for his secret meeting, in Chapter 23?
(a) Back at his apartment, strangely.
(b) At a very public and rowdy club.
(c) Somewhere on the West Bank.
(d) In the Israeli ambassador's office.
4. Who signals to Coleman's team that there is something ahead?
5. Why does Moro ask Rapp for money?
(a) He wants to trade money for hostages.
(b) He wants to buy himself out of his situation.
(c) He wants to make sure his family is taken care of.
(d) He needs it for his government.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of weapon does Coleman have with him during his mission?
2. What is Dr. Irene Kennedy's job?
3. What bank accounts does Rapp tell Moro he knows about?
4. Where does David go to visit Monsignor Lavin?
5. Who does Rapp not want at his meeting with the president and Kennedy, in Chapter 9?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)