|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Apache helicopters are sent to David's meeting?
(a) Just one.
2. Why does Moro ask Rapp for money?
(a) He needs it for his government.
(b) He wants to make sure his family is taken care of.
(c) He wants to trade money for hostages.
(d) He wants to buy himself out of his situation.
3. Where does David finally end up for his secret meeting, in Chapter 23?
(a) At a very public and rowdy club.
(b) In the Israeli ambassador's office.
(c) Somewhere on the West Bank.
(d) Back at his apartment, strangely.
4. What is in the attache case that David is given, in Chapter 18?
(a) Fake money.
(b) A recording device.
(c) Gold bars.
(d) C-4 plastique explosives.
5. Who is Lt. Gen. Sergio Rizal?
(a) An FBI spy.
(b) The head of the Philippine army.
(c) A CIA spy.
(d) The American in charge of forces in the Philippines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the papers report about Anna's marriage?
2. Where does David go to meet with the Mossad?
3. What function does the Casio watch have for the attache case that David is given, in Chapter 18?
4. What happens to Jones's desire to keep a lid on the situation of the SEALs' botched mission?
5. Who is Scott Coleman?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)