|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose finances is Church supposed to monitor?
(b) The American government's.
(c) The House of Saud's.
2. What is Rapp's initial inclination about what to do with General Moro?
(a) He just wants him out of power.
(b) He wants to kill him.
(c) He wants him kidnapped so he can be interrogated.
(d) He wants him arrested.
3. Where do Coleman and his men eventually end up, in Chapter 19?
(a) Lost in the jungle.
(b) Dinagat Island.
(d) The Philipinne Palace.
4. What is Dr. Irene Kennedy's job?
(a) Vice President of the United States.
(b) Assistant to the President on Security Affairs.
(c) Director of the FBI.
(d) Director of the CIA.
5. Who does Abe Spielman bring to a meeting with David, in Chapter 18?
(a) Azam Ahmed.
(b) Ben Friedman.
(d) Joe Steiner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the attache case that David is given, in Chapter 18?
2. What picks up Coleman and his men after they are dropped off on the airstrip?
3. What kind of car picks up Rapp once he arrives in the Philippines?
4. Who owns the airstrip where Coleman and his men are dropped off, in Chapter 17?
5. Who is Church supposed to follow and monitor?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)