|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who stays behind to talk to the president, after the group discusses what to do with General Moro, in Chapter 13?
2. What does General Hamza have a penchant for?
(a) Stealing other people's jewels.
(b) Torturing people.
(c) Very fine wine.
(d) Young girls.
3. Who is Church supposed to follow and monitor?
(b) Prince Omar.
(d) Whoever looks suspicious, since he isn't sure who the guilty party is.
4. After their meeting to discuss the botched SEALs' mission, what complaint does Valerie voice to the president about Rapp?
(a) That he is actually the real spy.
(b) That he has gone rogue and must be fired.
(c) That he doesn't understand the political implications.
(d) That he has gone rogue and must be killed.
5. What is the president's initial inclination about what to do with General Moro?
(a) He wants him killed in secret as soon as possible.
(b) He wants to keep him alive for political purposes.
(c) He is unsure and will give his decision in a few days.
(d) He wants to keep him alive so he can be questioned.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Rizal conclude is the traitor after reading Rapp's materials?
2. How far do the SEALs hike on their mission, in the Prelude?
3. Who has been kidnapped by Abu Sayyaf?
4. What does General Hamza want from David?
5. What does General Hamza give to David?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)