|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Coleman and his men dropped off, in Chapter 17?
(c) Samar Island.
2. What function does the Casio watch have for the attache case that David is given, in Chapter 18?
(a) It tracks the case.
(b) It is the detonator.
(c) It tracks David's vital signs, although he doesn't know it.
(d) It begins and stops recording as needed.
3. Why doesn't David kill Hamza and leave?
(a) He is afraid of being caught.
(b) He is too enraged about what he did to the little girl.
(c) He had to find the secret videotape.
(d) He realizes he made a mistake and tries to cover his tracks.
4. Who is David's partner?
(b) Prince Omar.
5. How far do the SEALs hike on their mission, in the Prelude?
(a) Two miles.
(b) Just a few steps.
(c) Ten miles.
(d) None; they have to swim.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Rapp plan to meet General Moro?
2. Who is Lt. Gen. Sergio Rizal?
3. What name does David use when he meets with the Mossad?
4. Who does Kennedy think is responsible for ambushing the SEALs?
5. How much does David request for a fee?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)