|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lt. Gen. Sergio Rizal?
(a) The American in charge of forces in the Philippines.
(b) A CIA spy.
(c) The head of the Philippine army.
(d) An FBI spy.
2. Who leads David to a room where Abe Spielman is waiting?
(a) A priest.
(b) No one; he follows a tracking device.
(c) A person who is talking though an earpiece, giving directions.
(d) A person David doesn't know.
3. What is the president's initial inclination about what to do with General Moro?
(a) He wants him killed in secret as soon as possible.
(b) He wants to keep him alive for political purposes.
(c) He wants to keep him alive so he can be questioned.
(d) He is unsure and will give his decision in a few days.
4. Who is Scott Coleman?
(a) A freelance for the CIA.
(b) An agent for a part of the government no one knows about.
(c) Rapp's brother-in-law.
(d) An old college friend of Rapp.
5. Where does David go to meet with the Mossad?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Rapp not want at his meeting with the president and Kennedy, in Chapter 9?
2. What name does David use when he meets with the Mossad?
3. Who does Alan Church work for when he is introduced in the novel?
4. Who does Kennedy think is responsible for ambushing the SEALs?
5. Where do Coleman and his men eventually end up, in Chapter 19?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)