|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who stays behind to talk to the president, after the group discusses what to do with General Moro, in Chapter 13?
2. What does General Hamza have a penchant for?
(a) Young girls.
(b) Very fine wine.
(c) Torturing people.
(d) Stealing other people's jewels.
3. Where does Anna get married?
(a) Beneath the Golden Gate Bridge.
(b) At her mother's house in South Carolina.
(c) South Africa.
(d) The White House.
4. Who does Kennedy think is responsible for ambushing the SEALs?
(a) The president of the Philippines.
(b) The top-ranking general of the American army.
(c) General Moro.
5. Who does Alan Church work for when he is introduced in the novel?
(a) The British Secret Service.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The FBI.
(d) No one; he is a freelance spy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does General Hamza want from David?
2. Whose finances is Church supposed to monitor?
3. Who is Church supposed to follow and monitor?
4. How do the SEALs in the Prelude first reach their intended target?
5. What name does David use when he meets with the Mossad?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)