|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Rapp not want at his meeting with the president and Kennedy, in Chapter 9?
(c) The Vice President.
(d) Valerie Jones.
2. How do the SEALs in the Prelude first reach their intended target?
(a) By parachute.
(b) By helicopter.
(c) By tunnel.
(d) By boat.
3. What name does David use when he meets with the Mossad?
(a) Andrew Summers.
(b) Jabril Khatabi.
(c) Ahmad Khatabi.
(d) Khatabi Jabril.
4. Who is Scott Coleman?
(a) Rapp's brother-in-law.
(b) An old college friend of Rapp.
(c) An agent for a part of the government no one knows about.
(d) A freelance for the CIA.
5. Whom is Anna Reilly married to?
(a) The reader never learns his name.
(b) The president.
(c) Lt. Devolis.
(d) Mitch Rapp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the papers report about Anna's marriage?
2. Who does Alan Church work for when he is introduced in the novel?
3. Where does David go to meet with the Mossad?
4. Who does Kennedy think is responsible for ambushing the SEALs?
5. Who leads David to a room where Abe Spielman is waiting?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)