|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does David request for a fee?
(a) One million dollars.
(b) Ten million dollars.
(c) Fifty million dollars.
(d) One hundred million dollars.
2. What is Rapp's initial inclination about what to do with General Moro?
(a) He just wants him out of power.
(b) He wants him arrested.
(c) He wants him kidnapped so he can be interrogated.
(d) He wants to kill him.
3. Where does Rapp plan to meet General Moro?
(a) In Washington, D.C.
(b) In the Philippines.
(c) In Hawaii.
(d) On a Navy ship.
4. Where does David go to visit Monsignor Lavin?
(a) A coffee shop.
(b) A shady bar.
(c) A hotel lobby.
(d) The Vatican Bank branch.
5. What is the president's initial inclination about what to do with General Moro?
(a) He wants him killed in secret as soon as possible.
(b) He is unsure and will give his decision in a few days.
(c) He wants to keep him alive for political purposes.
(d) He wants to keep him alive so he can be questioned.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Alan Church do before becoming a spy?
2. Who does Kennedy think is responsible for ambushing the SEALs?
3. Who leads David to a room where Abe Spielman is waiting?
4. What does General Hamza have a penchant for?
5. What name does David use when he meets with the Mossad?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)