|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 61-65.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David wear when he meets his Iraqi contact in the Middle East?
(a) A keffiyeh.
(b) None of these answers is correct.
(c) A disguise.
(d) Both of these answers are correct.
2. What do the Americans decide to do in response to the Saudi threat about the French resolution?
(a) Talk directly to the French.
(b) Pretend it didn't happen.
(c) Threaten the Saudis with war if they don't calm down.
(d) Totally cave.
3. What does David do after his meeting with General Hamza?
(a) Immediately call his British bosses.
(b) Change clothes and remove his disguise.
(c) Stick a tracking device on Hamza's limo.
(d) Immediately call his American bosses.
4. What does General Hamza want from David?
(a) Advice on how to become a better spy.
(b) A sample of blood in case anyone is dishonest.
(c) A cut from his fee.
(d) A promise to work together in the future.
5. What does David realize Friedman wanted?
(a) More money than he promised.
(b) Him dead.
(c) David to rat on the other side.
(d) David to be arrested, but not helped.
Short Answer Questions
1. During what kind of event do Anna and Irene meet each other at the White House?
2. Who does Rapp not want at his meeting with the president and Kennedy, in Chapter 9?
3. What does Kennedy tell Rapp about his future involvement in missions?
4. What does the president say the press conference is for after Rapp returns from the rescue mission?
5. Who is Turbes?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)