|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where in the Philippines does Rapp's plane land?
(a) The airport.
(b) Clark Air Force Base.
(c) A private landing strip.
(d) In the jungle, as his mission is a secret.
2. Where does Rapp plan to meet General Moro?
(a) On a Navy ship.
(b) In Hawaii.
(c) In the Philippines.
(d) In Washington, D.C.
3. What is the president's initial inclination about what to do with General Moro?
(a) He wants to keep him alive so he can be questioned.
(b) He wants him killed in secret as soon as possible.
(c) He wants to keep him alive for political purposes.
(d) He is unsure and will give his decision in a few days.
4. Who is head of Mossad?
(a) A person whose name the reader never learns.
(b) Joe Steiner.
(c) Azam Ahmed.
(d) Ben Friedman.
5. Where does the opening scene of "Executive Power" take place?
(a) An island in the Philippines.
(b) In downtown New York City.
(c) A boardroom.
(d) The White House.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Alan Church do before becoming a spy?
2. Where are Coleman and his men dropped off, in Chapter 17?
3. What is portrayed as the espionage center of the Middle East in the novel?
4. What is Rapp's initial inclination about what to do with General Moro?
5. Who does Rizal conclude is the traitor after reading Rapp's materials?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)