|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in the attache case that David is given, in Chapter 18?
(a) Gold bars.
(b) A recording device.
(c) C-4 plastique explosives.
(d) Fake money.
2. What did Alan Church do before becoming a spy?
(a) He was a police officer.
(b) He was a veyr famous politican.
(c) He was a bank robber.
(d) He was a mechanical engineer.
3. What does David wear when he meets his Iraqi contact in the Middle East?
(a) None of these answers is correct.
(b) A disguise.
(c) A keffiyeh.
(d) Both of these answers are correct.
4. How much does David request for a fee?
(a) One hundred million dollars.
(b) Fifty million dollars.
(c) Ten million dollars.
(d) One million dollars.
5. What does General Hamza want from David?
(a) Advice on how to become a better spy.
(b) A cut from his fee.
(c) A sample of blood in case anyone is dishonest.
(d) A promise to work together in the future.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom is Anna Reilly married to?
2. How far do the SEALs hike on their mission, in the Prelude?
3. Who does Alan Church work for when he is introduced in the novel?
4. Who leads David to a room where Abe Spielman is waiting?
5. Where does Rapp plan to meet General Moro?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)