|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 56-60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Rapp and Turbes know David flew into New York from?
2. Who does Rapp think of briefly as he heads toward the camp, where the hostages are being held?
(a) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) His duty to the president.
3. Why does David want to flee the area as quickly as possible once the Apaches have left?
(a) Because he doesn't want to be arrested.
(b) Because he knows he has been double-crossed.
(c) Because he wants people to think he has been killed.
(d) All of these answers are correct.
4. Who helped David ship the Iraqi Semtex to the United States?
(a) General Hamza.
(b) The Israeli ambassador.
(c) Prince Omar.
(d) The Palestinian ambassador.
5. What does Anna tell Rapp she is going to report, the morning after their dinner about the ambassador's killing?
(a) That the government knows who did it but isn't saying.
(b) That she thinks the Israelis were involved.
(c) That she has evidence proving the Israelis are innocent.
(d) That she was told by a secret source that they were involved.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Lt. Gen. Sergio Rizal?
2. Where do Rapp and his men meet Coleman and his team during the rescue attempt?
3. What is in the attache case that David is given, in Chapter 18?
4. What function does the Casio watch have for the attache case that David is given, in Chapter 18?
5. Where does the rescue team plan on going once they have the hostages?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)