|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 56-60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is head of Mossad?
(a) Ben Friedman.
(b) Joe Steiner.
(c) A person whose name the reader never learns.
(d) Azam Ahmed.
2. Where in the Philippines does Rapp's plane land?
(a) The airport.
(b) Clark Air Force Base.
(c) In the jungle, as his mission is a secret.
(d) A private landing strip.
3. Who is Lt. Gen. Sergio Rizal?
(a) The American in charge of forces in the Philippines.
(b) An FBI spy.
(c) A CIA spy.
(d) The head of the Philippine army.
4. Who owns the airstrip where Coleman and his men are dropped off, in Chapter 17?
(a) The Indonesian government.
(b) The Philippine government.
(c) The CIA.
(d) A Japanese businessman.
5. Where does David park his van?
(a) In front of the Supreme Court.
(b) In front of the Lincoln memorial.
(c) In front of the Pentagon.
(d) A few blocks from the White House.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Coleman's men goes out on a scouting mission before the rescue attempt?
2. What does the resolution that is going to be offered by the French, in front of the United Nations, propose?
3. What is in the attache case that David is given, in Chapter 18?
4. Why does Rapp not want to make too much noise during the rescue attempt?
5. What name did David use when flying into New York?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)