Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Gary already willed to others?
2. What does Geraldo promise the viewers of his segment about the execution that they will be able to hear?
3. Who does Gary contact in order to get the new attorney in his corner to argue the stay?
4. Who does Nicole pick up, although she has promised not to sleep with anyone else?
5. What are Gary's second to last words before he is killed?
Essay Topic 1
Several times in the story, Gary gets away with things he has done wrong. This is frustrating for the reader who realizes Gary is tragedy waiting to happen.
Part 1: Why does Gary's parole officer want Gary to get into trouble with the law again?
Part 2: What does Gary's parole office do in order to help Gary avoid jail time?
Part 3: Do you think Gary's parole office shares responsibility for the murders? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
The molestation which occurs in this book is vile, though the perpetrators never seem to see the issue with this happening.
Part 1: Describe what happens when Rosebeth is in bed with Gary, Barrett, and Nicole.
Part 2: Why don't the characters think they are doing anything wrong? Or do they?
Part 3: Do you think this situation will cause Rosebeth to become a molester in her lifetime? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
In the end, Gary is surrounded by his family and friends as he spends his final night on the Earth.
Part 1: Why are Gary's family and friends so supportive of him?
Part 2: Why didn't Gary's family and friends fight harder for him to stay alive?
Part 3: If you were a family member of Gary's, what would you have done when you found out he was sentenced to death?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)