|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. __________ is undecided whether or not he wants to pursue a stay against his brother's wishes.
2. What does Gary learn during his last interview - "Says it's illegal to use _______ to shoot me."
(b) Taxpayer money
(c) The law
3. What is the signal Schiller will give if he doesn't want Gary to answer a particular question?
(c) Rubbing his eye
(d) Rubbing his chin
4. Larry Schiller is a former ________ photographer turned sensationalist writer and wanna-be documentary producer.
(d) National Geographic
5. Where does Schiller get a check for $50,000 in order to secure Gary's story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Gary does point out that neither of his victims did anything to __________ him.
2. Where is Schiller vacationing as the holidays occur over the years 1976 to 1977?
3. Why does Gary nod off during interviews and fall off his chair while talking to his lawyers?
4. What is State Patrolman Jerry Scott called in to do in regards to Gary's body?
5. Who seems to have the inside track with Gary since he has a verbal agreement with Boaz?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)