|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The night before his execution, Gary and his friends enjoy "A Night of Dancing and Light ____________."
2. What does Boaz get from the answer to #113 that allows him to confess his innocence in getting Gary sleeping pills?
(d) Media coverage
3. Where is Schiller vacationing as the holidays occur over the years 1976 to 1977?
4. Who insists that a bulk of the proceeds derived from the deal with Schiller go to benefit the children of Gary's victims?
5. Which newspaper goes to a judge in order to stop the prison's stance on no-interviews?
(a) San Francisco Chronicle
(b) Chicago Tribune
(c) Utah News
(d) Salt Lake City Tribune
Short Answer Questions
1. In Peter's vision, who is wearing the white robe and walking through walls?
2. Who does the Enquirer hire that seems to believe Gary does not actually want to die?
3. What is given to Gary every few hours during his final party?
4. What does Geraldo promise the viewers of his segment about the execution that they will be able to hear?
5. What is wrong with the room they put Gary in during his sentencing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Earl Dorius do in order to stop the reporters and other interviews from having access to Gary?
2. What does Schiller mistakenly do in regards to Nicole?
3. Why can't Gary eat pizza along with the other friends of his when they visit in the prison?
4. What does Gary do in response to his new execution date of January 17?
5. Why does the Enquirer hire an expert to analyze the stresses in Gary's voice during the interviews?
6. Who does Boaz think Campbell is when he shows up at his door?
7. Why is Schiller in Hawaii as Gary continues to be interviewed by the media?
8. What gives Schiller a leg up in the competition to get the rights to Gary's story?
9. What happens to Nicole after she ingests the very large dose of Seconal?
10. What does Earl Dorius find out in a phone call the night before Gary's execution?
This section contains 577 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)