|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who works with the ACLU to get a stay on the execution?
2. What does Nicole say she still senses ever after Gary's death?
(a) Her suicide attempt
(b) His victims whispering to her
(c) His presence
(d) His car
3. The US Supreme Court decided that the press does not have a constitutional right to enter prisons to ____________.
(a) Talk to the wardens
(b) See the death row cells
(c) See executions
(d) Interview inmates
4. What does Earl end up preventing as a result of his legal actions to prevent the media access to Gary?
(a) TV production
(b) Talk show
(c) A book deal
(d) Wrestling match
5. Who does Gary contact in order to get the new attorney in his corner to argue the stay?
(b) Cline Campbell
(c) Bill Barrett
(d) Earl Dorius
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has arranged for Gary to talk with Nicole at his execution sentencing?
2. Who is taken in as the agent fro Gary during the setting of the rights to Gary's story?
3. Who recognizes that with Gary's knowledge of drugs, he knew he wasn't taking a lethal dose of sleeping pills?
4. Who insists that a bulk of the proceeds derived from the deal with Schiller go to benefit the children of Gary's victims?
5. What does Gary call those on the Parole Board who do not seek to fulfill the sentence they gave him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Moody and Sanger do when they are visiting Gary at the prison?
2. Who does Boaz think Campbell is when he shows up at his door?
3. Where is Brenda when Geraldo Rivera calls to get an interview about Gary from her?
4. What does the signal of rubbing his chin mean Schiller wants Gary to do during an interview with the media?
5. What does Gary find out about his old cellmate from Utah County Jail in Provo?
6. What does Earl Dorius do in order to stop the reporters and other interviews from having access to Gary?
7. Why are Sam Smith, the Warden, and other officials looking over the laws?
8. What happens to Nicole after she is released from the state hospital?
9. What does Schiller mistakenly do in regards to Nicole?
10. What do the media do since no one has any access to Gary and to his story?
This section contains 602 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)