|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Peter's vision, who is wearing the white robe and walking through walls?
2. Who does the Enquirer hire that seems to believe Gary does not actually want to die?
(b) Expert in handwriting
(c) Expert in voice analysis
3. On the recommendation of Schiller, who does Gary finally fire from his case and his media management?
(a) No one
(b) Dennis Boaz
(c) David Susskind
(d) Stanley Greenberg
4. What does Boaz have to do because the officers believe he is the one who sneaked sleeping pills into Gary?
(a) Talk with him on a phone through glass
(b) Pay a fine
(c) Go to jail for a few days
(d) Stay away from the prison
5. What does Earl end up preventing as a result of his legal actions to prevent the media access to Gary?
(a) TV production
(b) Talk show
(c) A book deal
(d) Wrestling match
Short Answer Questions
1. What does one reporter say about the media's attention to Gary: "Can you believe the attention this cheap ______ is getting?"
2. Who does Nicole pick up, although she has promised not to sleep with anyone else?
3. Who turns out to have been working undercover for several government agencies?
4. From what do Gary's friends throw his ashes?
5. What are Stephanie, her mother, and Schiller's mother planning to try to sell to overseas markets?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)