|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Schiller get a check for $50,000 in order to secure Gary's story?
2. Who does Gary have a date with on the morning of his execution?
(c) Firing squad
3. What kind of pills does Nicole find in order to go through with her and Gary's suicide pact?
(a) Pain pills
(b) Sleeping pills
4. What does Schiller realize he does not have once he is inside the prison's fence?
(a) Audio recorder
5. When others tell Gary he needs to get back at Gibbs, what does Gary say? "I can __________ from here."
(a) Make plans
(b) Handle it
(c) See the truth
(d) See the problem
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor say when the doctor finds out about Gary's death? "Oh, that's really too bad. They should have _______ him a long time ago."
2. For what magazine is the interview that Farrell is working out as Schiller is on vacation?
3. How long of a time period after the ruling must a prisoner be executed in?
4. Who insists that a bulk of the proceeds derived from the deal with Schiller go to benefit the children of Gary's victims?
5. Which judge considers himself to be a bastion of good sense in a desert of craziness?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)