|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what magazine is the interview that Farrell is working out as Schiller is on vacation?
2. Which killing was easier, according to Gary?
3. Where does Nicole hide the pills she is sneaking in to Gary?
(a) Her purse
(b) A shoe
(c) Her vagina
(d) Her hat
4. What is given to Gary every few hours during his final party?
5. What does Gary learn during his last interview - "Says it's illegal to use _______ to shoot me."
(a) The law
(c) Taxpayer money
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Gary want a phone call from in order to stop his hunger strike?
2. Who is the print journalist that is making his debut with CBS Live and wants an interview with Gary?
3. In Peter's vision, who is wearing the white robe and walking through walls?
4. What does Nicole entrust Tamara with, although she asks for them back?
5. Who does Nicole pick up, although she has promised not to sleep with anyone else?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Gary say when asked if he went into the motel and the service station to kill someone?
2. What does Gary find out about his old cellmate from Utah County Jail in Provo?
3. What does Earl Dorius do in order to stop the reporters and other interviews from having access to Gary?
4. What does Schiller mistakenly do in regards to Nicole?
5. Why can't Gary eat pizza along with the other friends of his when they visit in the prison?
6. What evidence is presented in the book which leads the reader to believe Gary was not serious about killing himself?
7. What happens to Nicole after she ingests the very large dose of Seconal?
8. What do Moody and Sanger do when they are visiting Gary at the prison?
9. What does Earl Dorius find out in a phone call the night before Gary's execution?
10. Why does Jeff Newman try to push his way into Nicole's house?
This section contains 590 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)