Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Gary already willed to others?
(a) His money
(b) His organs
(c) His clothing
(d) His jewelry
2. What does Geraldo promise the viewers of his segment about the execution that they will be able to hear?
(a) The weeping
(b) The screams
(c) The blood spatter
(d) The shots
3. Who does Gary contact in order to get the new attorney in his corner to argue the stay?
(a) Bill Barrett
(c) Earl Dorius
(d) Cline Campbell
4. Who does Nicole pick up, although she has promised not to sleep with anyone else?
(a) A hitchhiker
(b) Sam Smith
(c) Larry Schiller
(d) Dennis Boaz
5. What are Gary's second to last words before he is killed?
(a) You will suffer
(b) I'm ready
(c) Let's do it
(d) To hell with you
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the signal Schiller will give if he doesn't want Gary to answer a particular question?
2. __________ is undecided whether or not he wants to pursue a stay against his brother's wishes.
3. What is Gary's eventual new execution date, as prescribed by the judge?
4. What does Schiller feel he needs to do with Gary in order to make his planned book and film production work?
5. What does Boaz have to do because the officers believe he is the one who sneaked sleeping pills into Gary?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)