|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Schiller feel he needs to do with Gary in order to make his planned book and film production work?
(a) Sensationalize him
(b) Humanize him
(c) Drag out his execution
(d) Write out the entire story
2. How often do the two lawyers for Gary still visit him each day?
3. What is Gary trying which has Sam Smith and other officials looking into laws to change his actions?
(a) Suicide attempts
(b) Hunger strike
(d) Letter writing campaigns
4. Earl Dorius realizes that as the media is let into the prison, the ____________ of the prison becomes lax.
5. Who is pissed off at Schiller for not being able to attend Gary's memorial service?
(b) Dennis Boaz
(d) Brenda Barrett
Short Answer Questions
1. Jeff Newman, the man who shows up at Nicole's house the day her body is discovered after her pill overdose, is from what publication?
2. Gil Athay is an attorney for one of the ________, and he soon gets into the fray as well.
3. What does Schiller make Gary do in order to regulate the questions he is being asked by his lawyers?
4. Who does Geraldo Rivera try to call in order to get an interview, although he/she is in the hospital?
5. Where does Schiller take Nicole after the execution?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Gary say when asked if he went into the motel and the service station to kill someone?
2. What are Stephanie, her mother, and Schiller's mother going to do that they are hiding from Gary?
3. What does Earl Dorius find out in a phone call the night before Gary's execution?
4. What does Earl Dorius do in order to stop the reporters and other interviews from having access to Gary?
5. What does Gary do in response to his new execution date of January 17?
6. Where are Gary's ashes spread after his death, suitably illegally spread?
7. Why have Warden Sam Smith and others at the prison been keeping the reporters away from Gary?
8. What happens to Nicole after she ingests the very large dose of Seconal?
9. What are the refreshments provided to Gary on his last night before the execution?
10. Why is Schiller in Hawaii as Gary continues to be interviewed by the media?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)