|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nicole say she still senses ever after Gary's death?
(a) His car
(b) Her suicide attempt
(c) His victims whispering to her
(d) His presence
2. Where does Schiller take Nicole after the execution?
(b) New Mexico
(d) Southern California
3. Who does Gary have a date with on the morning of his execution?
(c) Firing squad
4. Who is taken in as the agent fro Gary during the setting of the rights to Gary's story?
5. Who recognizes that with Gary's knowledge of drugs, he knew he wasn't taking a lethal dose of sleeping pills?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gary learn during his last interview - "Says it's illegal to use _______ to shoot me."
2. Which judge considers himself to be a bastion of good sense in a desert of craziness?
3. Who does Gary contact in order to get the new attorney in his corner to argue the stay?
4. Who turns out to have been working undercover for several government agencies?
5. Gary does point out that neither of his victims did anything to __________ him.
Short Essay Questions
1. Where is Brenda when Geraldo Rivera calls to get an interview about Gary from her?
2. Describe the Mormon vision Peter Galovan has about Gary.
3. What does the signal of rubbing his chin mean Schiller wants Gary to do during an interview with the media?
4. What does Gary say when asked if he went into the motel and the service station to kill someone?
5. What happens to Nicole after she ingests the very large dose of Seconal?
6. What does Earl Dorius find out in a phone call the night before Gary's execution?
7. What does Schiller mistakenly do in regards to Nicole?
8. What does Gary find out about his old cellmate from Utah County Jail in Provo?
9. Why are Sam Smith, the Warden, and other officials looking over the laws?
10. What do the media do since no one has any access to Gary and to his story?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)