|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does one reporter say about the media's attention to Gary: "Can you believe the attention this cheap ______ is getting?"
2. How often do the two lawyers for Gary still visit him each day?
3. What does Schiller realize he does not have once he is inside the prison's fence?
(c) Audio recorder
4. Who does Nicole pick up, although she has promised not to sleep with anyone else?
(a) A hitchhiker
(b) Sam Smith
(c) Larry Schiller
(d) Dennis Boaz
5. Who does Gary want a phone call from in order to stop his hunger strike?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Nicole hide the pills she is sneaking in to Gary?
2. What does Geraldo promise the viewers of his segment about the execution that they will be able to hear?
3. What are Stephanie, her mother, and Schiller's mother planning to try to sell to overseas markets?
4. Where does Schiller get a check for $50,000 in order to secure Gary's story?
5. What does Schiller feel he needs to do with Gary in order to make his planned book and film production work?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Schiller realize when he is already inside the prison's fence?
2. What do Moody and Sanger do when they are visiting Gary at the prison?
3. Why does the Warden allow Boaz to interview Gary?
4. What happens to Nicole after she is released from the state hospital?
5. What does Earl Dorius find out in a phone call the night before Gary's execution?
6. Who is Denniz Boaz and why does he become a part of Gary's case?
7. What are the refreshments provided to Gary on his last night before the execution?
8. Why is Schiller in Hawaii as Gary continues to be interviewed by the media?
9. Why have Warden Sam Smith and others at the prison been keeping the reporters away from Gary?
10. Where are Gary's ashes spread after his death, suitably illegally spread?
This section contains 574 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)