|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which judge considers himself to be a bastion of good sense in a desert of craziness?
2. What does Gary call those on the Parole Board who do not seek to fulfill the sentence they gave him?
3. What does one reporter say about the media's attention to Gary: "Can you believe the attention this cheap ______ is getting?"
4. The US Supreme Court decided that the press does not have a constitutional right to enter prisons to ____________.
(a) Talk to the wardens
(b) Interview inmates
(c) See the death row cells
(d) See executions
5. Who does Geraldo Rivera try to call in order to get an interview, although he/she is in the hospital?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gary do after he learns about his new execution date?
2. Where does Nicole eventually end up, even though she was settling well into a new life?
3. What is Brenda's reaction when Gary does not deny the fact he wanted Nicole's suicide to work?
4. Who works with the ACLU to get a stay on the execution?
5. Who does Gary contact in order to get the new attorney in his corner to argue the stay?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)