|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Boaz have to do because the officers believe he is the one who sneaked sleeping pills into Gary?
(a) Go to jail for a few days
(b) Pay a fine
(c) Stay away from the prison
(d) Talk with him on a phone through glass
2. Who is the print journalist that is making his debut with CBS Live and wants an interview with Gary?
(a) Tom Brokaw
(b) Dan Rather
(c) Bill Moyer
(d) Peter Jennings
3. Which killing was easier, according to Gary?
4. Who finds the business of selling Gary's letters ghoulish and distasteful?
5. For what magazine is the interview that Farrell is working out as Schiller is on vacation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gary's eventual new execution date, as prescribed by the judge?
2. What is Gary at first not allowed to eat because it's not on his Last Supper list?
3. What does one reporter say about the media's attention to Gary: "Can you believe the attention this cheap ______ is getting?"
4. Who does Gary contact in order to get the new attorney in his corner to argue the stay?
5. Who does Gary end up kissing at his going away party, even though she is taken?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where is Brenda when Geraldo Rivera calls to get an interview about Gary from her?
2. What does Gary do in response to his new execution date of January 17?
3. What do Moody and Sanger do when they are visiting Gary at the prison?
4. What does Earl Dorius find out in a phone call the night before Gary's execution?
5. What are Stephanie, her mother, and Schiller's mother going to do that they are hiding from Gary?
6. Why does the Enquirer hire an expert to analyze the stresses in Gary's voice during the interviews?
7. What are the refreshments provided to Gary on his last night before the execution?
8. What does Gary find out about his old cellmate from Utah County Jail in Provo?
9. Why can't Gary eat pizza along with the other friends of his when they visit in the prison?
10. Where are Gary's ashes spread after his death, suitably illegally spread?
This section contains 580 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)