|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who seems to have the inside track with Gary since he has a verbal agreement with Boaz?
(a) David Susskind
(b) Oprah Winfrey
(c) Stanley Greenberg
(d) Larry Schiller
2. What kind of car does the answer to #98 drive, although it is in danger of being repossessed?
(b) Volkswagon bug
3. To whom does Gary offer $5000 for a change of clothes so he can escape?
4. What does the doctor say when the doctor finds out about Gary's death? "Oh, that's really too bad. They should have _______ him a long time ago."
5. Who is the warden at Utah State Penitentiary that tries to keep all of the reporters out, although he lets Boaz in?
(a) Sam Smith
(b) Bill Barrett
(c) Earl Dorius
(d) Jonas Thomas
Short Answer Questions
1. What is given to Gary every few hours during his final party?
2. In Peter's vision, who is wearing the white robe and walking through walls?
3. For what magazine is the interview that Farrell is working out as Schiller is on vacation?
4. What are Stephanie, her mother, and Schiller's mother planning to try to sell to overseas markets?
5. From what do Gary's friends throw his ashes?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Schiller mistakenly do in regards to Nicole?
2. What are the refreshments provided to Gary on his last night before the execution?
3. Why are Sam Smith, the Warden, and other officials looking over the laws?
4. What does Gary do in response to his new execution date of January 17?
5. Describe the Mormon vision Peter Galovan has about Gary.
6. What does Schiller realize when he is already inside the prison's fence?
7. What evidence is presented in the book which leads the reader to believe Gary was not serious about killing himself?
8. Why does the Enquirer hire an expert to analyze the stresses in Gary's voice during the interviews?
9. Who does Boaz think Campbell is when he shows up at his door?
10. What happens to Nicole after she is released from the state hospital?
This section contains 599 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)