|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often do the two lawyers for Gary still visit him each day?
2. What does Gary call those on the Parole Board who do not seek to fulfill the sentence they gave him?
3. The night before his execution, Gary and his friends enjoy "A Night of Dancing and Light ____________."
4. For what magazine is the interview that Farrell is working out as Schiller is on vacation?
5. On the recommendation of Schiller, who does Gary finally fire from his case and his media management?
(a) Stanley Greenberg
(b) David Susskind
(c) Dennis Boaz
(d) No one
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the pot-smoking, hippie-like, former prosecuting attorney from Boalt Hall?
2. Who turns out to have been working undercover for several government agencies?
3. What is Gary trying which has Sam Smith and other officials looking into laws to change his actions?
4. Where does Schiller take Nicole after the execution?
5. Larry Schiller is a former ________ photographer turned sensationalist writer and wanna-be documentary producer.
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)