|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with the room they put Gary in during his sentencing?
(a) No water
(b) No phone
(c) No lights
(d) No windows
2. What is given to Gary every few hours during his final party?
3. What does Earl end up preventing as a result of his legal actions to prevent the media access to Gary?
(a) Wrestling match
(b) A book deal
(c) Talk show
(d) TV production
4. How often do the two lawyers for Gary still visit him each day?
5. Who is the print journalist that is making his debut with CBS Live and wants an interview with Gary?
(a) Dan Rather
(b) Bill Moyer
(c) Tom Brokaw
(d) Peter Jennings
Short Answer Questions
1. Who seems to have the inside track with Gary since he has a verbal agreement with Boaz?
2. Where does Nicole eventually end up, even though she was settling well into a new life?
3. Who turns out to have been working undercover for several government agencies?
4. What does Boaz get from the answer to #113 that allows him to confess his innocence in getting Gary sleeping pills?
5. Who does Gary want a phone call from in order to stop his hunger strike?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Earl Dorius do in order to stop the reporters and other interviews from having access to Gary?
2. Who is Denniz Boaz and why does he become a part of Gary's case?
3. What happens to Nicole after she is released from the state hospital?
4. What does Gary find out about his old cellmate from Utah County Jail in Provo?
5. What are Stephanie, her mother, and Schiller's mother going to do that they are hiding from Gary?
6. What happens to Nicole after she ingests the very large dose of Seconal?
7. What evidence is presented in the book which leads the reader to believe Gary was not serious about killing himself?
8. What does Schiller realize when he is already inside the prison's fence?
9. Why are Sam Smith, the Warden, and other officials looking over the laws?
10. What does Schiller mistakenly do in regards to Nicole?
This section contains 595 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)