|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Brenda's reaction when Gary does not deny the fact he wanted Nicole's suicide to work?
(a) She walks away
(b) She cries
(c) She slaps him
(d) She laughs
2. Who has arranged for Gary to talk with Nicole at his execution sentencing?
(a) Bob Moody
(b) Denniz Boaz
(c) Leon Snyder
(d) John Schiller
3. What does one reporter say about the media's attention to Gary: "Can you believe the attention this cheap ______ is getting?"
4. To whom does Gary offer $5000 for a change of clothes so he can escape?
5. How often do the two lawyers for Gary still visit him each day?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Schiller get a check for $50,000 in order to secure Gary's story?
2. What does Boaz have to do because the officers believe he is the one who sneaked sleeping pills into Gary?
3. Over what town do Gary's ashes fall, although it is illegal to do so?
4. Larry Schiller is a former ________ photographer turned sensationalist writer and wanna-be documentary producer.
5. What does Schiller make Gary do in order to regulate the questions he is being asked by his lawyers?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Schiller mistakenly do in regards to Nicole?
2. What happens to Nicole after she is released from the state hospital?
3. What does Gary say when asked if he went into the motel and the service station to kill someone?
4. What are Stephanie, her mother, and Schiller's mother going to do that they are hiding from Gary?
5. Where are Gary's ashes spread after his death, suitably illegally spread?
6. What does Gary find out about his old cellmate from Utah County Jail in Provo?
7. What are the refreshments provided to Gary on his last night before the execution?
8. What does Gary do in response to his new execution date of January 17?
9. What does Earl Dorius do in order to stop the reporters and other interviews from having access to Gary?
10. Who is Denniz Boaz and why does he become a part of Gary's case?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)