|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gary writes a letter protesting the _______ of his execution, accusing the state of not having the courage of its convictions.
2. What does Tamara Smith do in order to get more of the story on Gary?
(a) Dates Vern
(b) Befriends Nicole
(c) Sleeps with Gibbs
(d) Talks to Bessie
3. How often do the two lawyers for Gary still visit him each day?
4. What does one reporter say about the media's attention to Gary: "Can you believe the attention this cheap ______ is getting?"
5. Who does Gary end up kissing at his going away party, even though she is taken?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Gary want a phone call from in order to stop his hunger strike?
2. Who is the print journalist that is making his debut with CBS Live and wants an interview with Gary?
3. Who is pissed off at Schiller for not being able to attend Gary's memorial service?
4. Who does Nicole pick up, although she has promised not to sleep with anyone else?
5. Gary does point out that neither of his victims did anything to __________ him.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Gary do in response to his new execution date of January 17?
2. What does Earl Dorius find out in a phone call the night before Gary's execution?
3. Why are Sam Smith, the Warden, and other officials looking over the laws?
4. Where are Gary's ashes spread after his death, suitably illegally spread?
5. What happens to Nicole after she ingests the very large dose of Seconal?
6. Describe the Mormon vision Peter Galovan has about Gary.
7. What does the signal of rubbing his chin mean Schiller wants Gary to do during an interview with the media?
8. Where is Brenda when Geraldo Rivera calls to get an interview about Gary from her?
9. Why is Schiller in Hawaii as Gary continues to be interviewed by the media?
10. Why have Warden Sam Smith and others at the prison been keeping the reporters away from Gary?
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)